Actions and Detail Panel
3% MiniCon Detroit
Thu, May 18, 2017, 8:15 AM – 6:30 PM EDT
The event that has taken the U.S. ad world by storm finally comes to Detroit! Started as a passion project to spotlight a huge business opportunity in advertising -- the lack of female creative leadership and its impact on connecting with an overwhelmingly female marketplace -- the 3% Conference has grown exponentially since its 2012 launch and has hosted sold-out events in 15 cities globally.
Come discover how our unique brand of microactions + manbassadors + mentorship and professional development are making real change, helping to up the number of female CDs from 3% to 11% in just a few short years.
Our full agenda is posted here. Speakers include:
- Kat Gordon, Founder, The 3% Movement
- Tiffany Moy-Miller, VP/GCD, MRM//McCann
- Aaron Doyle, ACD, HUGE
- Anita Salomon, SVP/GCD, GTB
- Kevin Wertz, CEO, Campbell Ewald
- Madonna Badger, CCO, Badger + Winters
- Eric Weisberg, CCO, Doner
- Lisen Stromberg, Chief Operating Officer, The 3% Movement and Author of “Work Pause Thrive: How to Pause for Parenthood Without Killing Your Career”
- Alessandro Uzielli, Head of Ford Motor Company Global Brand and Entertainment
- Valerie Graves, Author, "Pressure Makes Diamonds: Becoming The Woman I Pretended To Be"
- James Ward, CSO, Doner
...and many more.
Presenting Sponsor: Doner
Supporting Sponsors: GTB, McCann Worldgroup Detroit, Adobe, Campbell Ewald, SapientRazorfish