San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
3 Day Women's Get Away - New low pricing!
May 5-6-7 2017
A great escape right on the banks of Geneva Lake in Lake Geneva, Wi
We all need some time to relax and just take a breath. Here is your opportunity to do that - maybe even with some girlfriends which make it just a little more fun!
Bring a bottle of wine and some friends for an awesome get-away as we enjoy each other's company and having an entire weekend to sitback and simply be...
Celebrate my 22nd year serving you!!
See below for a "come for free" option!
If you are a regular attendee and you have filled your appreciation card, please call me to register.
WANT TO COME FOR FREE... AND GET SOMETHING FREE TOO?
20 Year Anniversary Special #1
Register 2 newbies and a third person comes for FREE
20 Year Anniversary Special #2
Register 4 newbies and a 5th person not only comes for FREE but you receive a couple's (marriage) retreat, thru family life!!
Up to $300 value!!
Sleeping rooms at the venue, The Harbor Shores in Lake Geneva, should be done AFTER you have registered here. The rooms are $84 a night for 2 nights and up to 4 people can stay in the room. They are mini suites with a fridge, microwave, sink and dishes. Rooms will expire 2 weeks before the event; if you are wanting to register in this timeframe please call me so I can confirm I'll have a room for you.
Please call me if you would like the option to pay by check.
MAJOR RAFFLE PRIZE DRAWING (up to a $300 value)
One (or maybe two) attendees and their spouses will win a fabulous couple’s (marriage) retreat this weekend at a destination of their choosing through Family Life's Weekend to Remember
Retreat fees are covered – discounted hotel rates are available to the winner or choose an option close to home to pay nothing for a fabulous meaningful weekend!
* *Caution * *
Attending this event with friends may lead to abrupt bouts of laughter - some of which will take hours to recuperate from. You may experience the light headed, dizzy euphoric feeling you get when you have no chores to do. This feeling quickly passes however. Attending this event with so many great women (and the occasional MAN) may lead to so much smiling that your lips may hurt or even tingle. There is no cure for this. The bar down the hall may have something to help you through the awkwardness however. You may be droopy eyed due to lack of sleep with all the great things to do around town but a massage will perk you right up. We apologize for the inconvenience of you not having the ability to do laundry and dusting but I've informed the hotel staff to give anyone who asks, a dust cloth and directions to the laundymat.
- 3 days of relaxation and fun, friends and prizes and MORE
- 10sq ft (1/2 of an 8'x30" table) of table space to use as you like * Many attendees are scrappers, knitters and crafters of all kinds. Many also use their space to organize something like recipies or photos or to work on projects from home. Some simply use the space to play games and just hang with friends!
- Breakfast Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- Good times
- Buying gently used jewelry from each other
- Sleeptime gift bag to pamper you even further
- Exciting raffles and prizes
- A four minute walk to unique stores, restaurants & specialty shops
- Cricut Docking Station- to give you more room (if space permits)
- “Craft It Forward” craft recycling table for FREE product
- “Flea Market” with new or gently used items for women
- Lots of fabulous ladies (and men occasionally)
- Two pools, sauna and a hot tub for your pleasure
- Young people 12 and over are welcome to attend but please remember – there are mature ladies here and we can get a little silly...
Possible Options at the Retreat:
- Photography class teaching the CALL method of picture-taking with hands-on training. Learn to take pics that POP!
- Option to come early
- Paperbag book class
- Box making class
- Community Food Table will be set up and you may add to it. I will send out a suggestion list of times and options so we should have food for the entire weekend! My attendees have always been awesome in this area for events past. YUMMMMMMM.
- Seling at the flea market
- Flower making class
- Painting Party (no experience necessary) to paint a beautiful 16x20 acrylic picture for yourself or as a gift. Here are just a few examples of what will be offered.
- Sleeping rooms at the Harbor Shores, if you choose, are mini-suites! They have a fridge, microwave and kitchen area with dishes. They are available for the pre-negotiated rate of only $84 a room (not per person)* Rooms will expire 30 days before the event so book early. Call me if we are close to this time so I can see about acquiring a room for you.
- Movies to rent in the hotel lobby or bring some from home
Past and possible in house and local vendors may include...
- Bath and body products
- Album Embossing
- Bra Fittings
- Tinsel and feather hair extensions
- Make-up consultations
What to do in Lake Geneva and nearby towns:
- Beautiful sunrises and sunsets over the lake
- Quaint shops
- Waterfront with activities and cruises
- Supper Clubs
- Carriage and Sleigh rides
- Ice Skating
- Skiing and Snowboarding
- Cross Country Skiing and Sledding
- Dancing Horse Theater
- Lazer Tag
- Air Tours
- And way much more!
- Consignment and Resale Shops
Read orgainzer description for more information
For a truly life changing couple's retreat - Check out my partner...
Family Life's Weekend to Remember and put “WeekendsAwayRetreats” (3 uppercase and no spaces) in the “group name” to get up to 50% OFF your registration!!
Save This Event
When & Where
Weekends Away Retreats
There are 2 different facets to Weekends Away Retreats.
Women's Get-aways and Boardgaming Get-aways
First... Since 1995 I have been offering Women's retreats. They are economical yet fabulously fun boutique get-aways. I want every woman to be able to afford to get time away so I offer an option for those that are in a season where they need some help. We all need time away from our daily responsibilities and being with other women is like a therapy for most of us. So... it is my pleasure to offer these events as a way for women to relax, connect and rejuvinate; but don't be surprised to find men attending the events as well. I pride myself on the fact that my events are personal and well organized with an array of offerrings to appeal to everyone. Serving my clients is my passion. It is perfectly and completely where my heart is and I hope I get the opportunity so serve you.
Secondly... I have recently discovered the awesome world of table top games. I enjoy this past time myself and want to cater to the awesome gamers I have come to know and love. These get-aways are dedicated to boardgamers and those interested in RPG (role playing games) as well. What I offer are what I like to call "gamecations". A get-away for an individual, group or family where they can spend 3 days using the fabulous space and awesome destination to share their love of gaming with each other. This destination is perfect for gaming families as they can escape for a while to go swimming, hot tubbing, skiing, shopping, boating and more!
I look forward to serving you.
Note: :Registration fees are not refundable but credits can be put on account for future events depending on when cancelation occurs. Eventbrite fees are non- refundable. See your welcome letter or call for further clarification.