The PMI Agile Certification (PMI-ACP®) recognizes skill in using Agile tools and techniques to successfully navigate complex projects towards satisfactory outcomes. This course covers all topics listed in the PMI-ACP® Examination Content Outline and may be used to satisfy the 21 contact hours of agile education required for certification. If you already hold a certification with PMI®, this course may be used to satisfy up to 21 PDUs. Although this course is designed for students pursuing the PMI-ACP®, it is appropriate for anyone who wants to understand or utilize agile techniques to better leverage the benefits. Project or program managers, team members, resource or line managers, and technical resources will all benefit from this course.
What you get with the course:
- 3 days of intense instruction from a top-notch instructor
- Participant guide and other course materials
- 24 contact hours required for the PMI-ACP® certification
- 24 PDUs if you already have a PMI® certification/credential
- Assistance with the PMI-ACP® application (should you need it)
- Sample exam questions
- Coffee, water and other refreshments (a 45-minute break will be provided for lunch)
Our Course Guarantee and Commitment to You
If for some reason you do not pass the exam, you may attend any of SoftKey pm U./SFLC PMI-ACP® prep courses free of charge. You may also request one-on-one instruction from a certified instructor (based on instructor availability)
What else do you need?
We have designed this offering to include everything you need to get PMI-ACP® certified. Seats are filling up quickly, so reserve yours now. We look forward to seeing you at the course!