Actions and Detail Panel
3 Day Certfied Practitioner Training
Sun, Apr 23, 2017, 9:00 AM – Tue, Apr 25, 2017, 5:00 PM EDT
This course is designed for Physicians, Dermatologist, Health Professionals, Cosmetologist and anyone with an interest in Trichology and the science of hair restoration, nutrition, hormones and it's relationship to hair and chemical processes.
The lessons are:
- Lesson One: Functions and structures of the skin
- Lesson Two: Glands of the skin
- Lesson Three: The chemistry and physiology of the hair
- Lesson Four: Nervous and circulatory support systems
- Lesson Five: Amino acids and bonds in the hair
- Lesson Six: pH
- Lesson Seven: Cystine, cysteine and permanent waving
- Lesson Eight: Colouring and decolouring
- Lesson Nine: Diffuse hair loss
- Lesson Ten: Genetic hair loss in men and women
- Lesson Eleven: Scarring alopecia
You will receive knowledge in Trichology and the science of hair/scalp and the internal and external factors that contribute to hair loss and hair breakage. Class USB drive includes (Relevance of pH, Disulphide Bond, Patches of Baldness, and The Microscope (the "Hairdressing Science Lectures").
$1350 Paid in Full (PIF)/ Early Bird discounts (60 Days prior to course.