Actions and Detail Panel
2nd World Congress on Nursing & Nurse Education
Mon, Nov 20, 2017, 8:30 AM – Wed, Nov 22, 2017, 5:00 PM EST
The Organising Committee of the 2nd World Congress on Nursing & Nurse Education invites you to participate in the Nursing Congress -2017 will takes place on Nov 20-22, 2017 in Miami, Florida, USA with the theme “Exploring the Possibilities Towards Better Healthcare”.
Aim of the conference:
- Sharing of scientific knowledge and experience in all areas of nursing, health care and related scientific fields
- Discussing and debating scientific advances and current healthcare challenges;
- Strengthening and expanding the human network of all involved in this field in USA and globally;
- Providing opportunities for Early Career nurses for their professional development
- Providing a forum for scientific exchanges on recent nursing concepts
- Identify knowledge gaps that need to be filled;
- To enhance nursing worldwide, advancing the profession and influencing health policy
- promotes nursing research in order to advance nursing knowledge and to improve the quality of nursing practice
- supporting nursing research as a powerful tool for generating new knowledge and evidence to underpin nursing practice
We believe these objectives can be achieved through disseminating workshops, symposiums and open disscussion forums happening at our Nursing Congress-2017.
Mark your calendars now and stay tuned for more information.