Energy Investment opportunities in Mexico focused on midstream infrastructure, renewable energy, hydrocarbons, fuels transportation and logistics
The 2nd Mexico Infrastructure Projects Forum (www.mexicoinfrastructure.com) is a two-day energy infrastructure event that will take place in Monterrey, México on January 18 and 19, 2017. The event will focus on Mexico´s most crucial infrastructure, clean energy, hydrocarbons and transportation industry investment opportunities and will bring together high-level industry executives from the private and public sector, multi-lateral development banks, and project sponsors from Mexico, Texas and the United States. Companies in attendance will include engineering and construction firms, energy companies, transportation and logistics providers, investors and lenders to the Mexican market.
Some of the confirmed speakers include:
- David Madero, Director General del Centro Nacional de Control de Gas Natural (CENAGAS)
- Guillermo Zuñiga, Commissioner at Energy Regulatory Commission (CRE)
- Francisco Guajardo, Vice President Business Development at Grupo DIDSA
- Hector Martinez, CEO of Next Energy Mexico
- Jose Zozaya, President of Kansas City Southern Mexico
- Francisco J. Con Garza, Energy Business Development Director en CEMEX
- Alfredo Alvarez, Energy Segment Leader and Partner at EY Mexico
- Federico Carranza, Director de la Unidad de Regulación at IIberdrola
- Gaspar Franco Hernández, Commissioner at Comisión Nacional de Hidrocarburos (CNH)
- Sean Strawbridge, Deputy Executive Director and COO, Port of Corpus Christi Authority
- Juan Pablo Jimeno, Business Development Director at AES Corporation
- Gregorio Canales, Technical Secretary at Secretary of Economic Development, State of Nuevo Leon, Mexico
- Darrel Thorson, Vice President of Business Development at BP Energy Company
- Miguel Angel Alonso, Director General, ACCIONA Energia Mexico
- José Antonio Aguilar, Principal at Vive Energia
- Brandon Seale, President atHoward Energy Mexico
- Eduardo Andrade, President of Sacyr Mexico
- Paulo Pereira, Vice President of SparkCognition
- Leopoldo Macchia, Strategic Planning, Finance and Marketing Manager at Tecpetrol Corporation - Techgen
- Pedro Sanz, Director Business Development - Central America, Mexico and Caribbean, Energy Group at Canadian Solar
- Casiopea Ramirez, Head of Regulatory Affairs at Gas Natural Fenosa
- Laura Vila, Senior Investment Officer at International Finance Corporation - IFC
- Michael Moss, Vice President of Business Development at Rangeland Energy
- Dr. Stefan Blum, Director of DEG Investments Mexico
- Vincent Bouchard, Corporate Finance Manager at Cemex Energia
- Patricio Gamboa, Energy Director at Deacero
- Michael Ratliff, MD of Rewewable Energy at Overseas Private Investment Corp - OPIC
Mexico Is one of the most liberalized countries in terms of trade in the world and has opened its doors to foreign investment when it reformed its constitution to liberalize its energy/hydrocarbons sector in 2014. Supply Chain efficiency and competitiveness advantages are driving forces for sustainable growth. Accordingly, Mexico has prioritized transportation infrastructure and related distribution networks to facilitate a healthy manufacturing economy and continued prosperity of its industrial sector.
Recognized as the industrial hub of Mexico, Monterrey is an ideal location for the forum. With a favorable business climate, desirable location due to its close proximity to high-demand markets, its thriving industrial sector and highly skilled workforce, the city includes the headquarters of half of Mexico's leading corporations and boasts a strong trade relationship with Texas and the United States. Monterrey is well positioned for sustainable long term growth as foreign and domestic companies increase their foot print and establish a base for operation in the north of the country.
This exclusive forum offers a unique mix of in-depth panel discussions on key business issues, project presentations, extraordinary networking opportunities and informal engagement dynamics that allow industry players and key decision makers to develop strategic relationships. Forum participants are seated among project developers, C-level executives, public officials, and infrastructure leaders to explore immediate business opportunities for their companies, making the 2nd Mexico Infrastructure Projects Forum one of the infrastructure industry's can't miss business events in Mexico and Texas. Attendees will gain extremely valuable industry insight, learn about existing and new projects, as well as develop strategic relationships necessary to increase their probabilities of success in the Mexican market.
Simultaneous translation will be provided.
The event will take place at the Camino Real Hotel Monterrey. Space is limited.
VIEW PHOTOS FROM PREVIOUS YEAR: