2nd Annual NC Wine Festival at North Hills
Saturday, October 29, 2016 from 12:00 PM to 6:00 PM (EDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Join your friends at Midtown Park at North Hills for Raleigh's 2nd annual North Carolina Wine Festival, Saturday, October 29, 2016.
Sip and savor chardonnays, merlots, scuppernongs and more while you meet and greet the fascinating people who are forging North Carolina's reputation for quality wines. Enjoy delicious food, the opportunity to shop local businesses, and purchase wines you like by the bottle and case, all while listening to three awesome bands strumming along on main stage.
- Tickets include unlimited tastings, commemorative wine glass and live entertainment
- VIP gates will open at 11:00am
- General Admission gates will open at 12:00pm
- FREE PARKING in 7 parking decks surrounding the festival!
- Walk-Up tickets will be for sale at the gate - General Admission only
- No ticket refunds will be given for any reason
For all the wine festival details, visit www.ncwinefestival.com.
When & Where
Curtis Marketing Group
Curtis Marketing Group, Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Curtis Media Group, one of America’s largest independent broadcasters and owner of the largest network of stations in North Carolina. Curtis Marketing Group provides a way for brands and people to connect through face-to-face interactions by developing and producing a variety of live event opportunities, sponsorships and experiences that are unique and creative to our brands and our partners, while supporting and furthering the mission of our local charities.