Actions and Detail Panel
2nd Annual Ladies Luncheon
Sat, March 25, 2017, 12:00 PM – 2:00 PM PDT
The 2nd Annual Ladies Luncheon will be held on March 25th from 12:00 - 2:00 PM at Christian Life Center and feature local author and speaker Bo Stern as the key note speaker!
Bad Wolf Bakery & Bistro will be catering the event so you can expect the meal to be delicious!
There is no cost for admission to this event! All donations to benefit local recovery center - Central Oregon Adult & Teen Challenge.
Special thanks to our sponsor Team DeLay for making that a possibility! Be sure to check out their pages!
I love lists, so here is a list about me:
- I am a mom, writer, speaker, pastor and world-class procrastinator.
- I love words when they’re woven into stories and people when they let their stories shine.
- Think of your most unorganized friend. I am that. Times eleven.
- My favorite place in the world is home. My second favorite place is Westside Church, where I have been on staff for 10 years. My third favorite place is Positano, Italy.
- I am passionate about helping find a cure for ALS, a disease my husband fought for several years, before his death in 2015 (I’m not actually helping find a cure, rather I’m helping find money to help find a cure…I’m not allowed to go near science.)
- I have written three books and my dearest dream is that each one makes you laugh, cry and believe that you can become your best self in the middle of the hardest fight.
- I believe that Jesus is worth pursuing and that grace changes everything.
You can find her blog and books for sale on her website at http://www.bostern.com/.
Bo's books are also available on Amazon and Barnes & Noble!