THOUGHT LEADERS MASTER SERIES - 2nd Annual Hudson Valley EDs & MEDs Summit: Room to Grow
Join HVEDN as we bring together a panel of leaders and experts from regional colleges and universities, health care organizations, home health care agencies and related industries. The panel will explore the challenges and opportunities surrounding the growth of higher education and health care in the Hudson Valley region, as the industry - lead by cutting-edge technology - moves from the classroom to the operating room to the living room to the bedroom.
Michael Dunn, Senior Vice President of Innovation Development at Georgia-Pacific LLC, is responsible for envisioning, building and driving demand creation strategies on innovation, products, services and programs for all the segments and channels Georgia-Pacific serves. He believes that "predictive analysis" will be the wave of the future with companies mashing data to come up with ways to alert the public to health outbreaks or predict consumer needs in advance.
Headquartered in Atlanta, GA, Georgia-Pacific LLC is one of the world's leading manufacturers and marketers of building products, tissue, packaging, paper, cellulose, related chemicals.
Panelists (as of 2/21/2017)
- Joseph DiCarlo, MBA, Senior Vice President and Director of Human Resources at WESTMED Practice Partners
- Pamela Edington, EdD, President at SUNY Dutchess
- Virginia Feldman, MD, CEO and Co-Founder at Nexus Health Resources
- Mary Gadomski, Director of Business Development at Visiting Nurse Services in Westchester
- June Keenan, MS, MPH, Senior Vice President and Executive Director at the Center for Regional Healthcare Innovation at WMCHealth
- Hal Teitelbaum, MD, JD, MBA, CEO and Managing Partner for Crystal Run Healthcare
- Robert Friedberg, President and CEO of Health Quest
- Kathleen S. Lill, MS, PA-C, Director of Marist's Physician Assistant Program
- Sylvia McTigue, President and CEO at EverCare
- Kenneth Steier, DO, Executive Dean and Chief Academic Officer at TouroCOM-New York
- Kristine Young, EdD, President at SUNY Orange
Breakfast will be provided, limited seating available
For more information, or sponsorship opportunities contact Sara Borys at 845-220-2244 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Sponsors (as of 2/21/2017)