San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
13 Frighteningly Good Colorado Craft Breweries. Costume Contest. Sampling. Music. Food Trucks. More!
Saturday, October 29, 2016
Come celebrate Halloween with Wonderland Brewing Co, Colorado Beer Trail, and local guest craft brewers in a big festival tent behind Wonderland! The event is a family-friendly Halloween experience. Costume contest, trick or treating, temporary tattoos, games, face painting, live music, local food vendors, & more!
Event benefits The Arc of Adams County. Their mission is to give everyone the opportunity to live, learn, work and play in their own community. They offer advocacy services, public education awareness, trainings, and more. They are part of a nationwide voluntary organization whose members are devoted to improving the lives of persons with intellectual/developmental disabilities (I/DD) without regard to race, creed, geographical location or degree of disability.
Confirmed Breweries:We have a great line up of Colorado craft breweries at this event, including: 300 Suns, 4 Noses, Berthoud, Big Choice, Comrade, C-Squared Ciders, Dads & Dude Breweria, Fiction, Front Range, Goldspot, Grimm Brothers Brewhouse, New Planet, The Post, Wonderland, and Wynkoop!
Regular Admission Participants will receive a sampling glass, and unlimited sampling access to breweries for 4 hours (2-6PM). A limited number of VIP tickets ARE available, which also includes an additional exclusive sampling hour with brewers (1-2PM), a $10 food voucher, event shirt, an extra vote in the costume contest, and a token for a beer at Wonderland Brewing Company. VIP participants can also pickup their goodies Thursday night (10/27), and avoid lines when the event opens at 1PM.
- Regular Admission: $30 in advance (speedy prepurchased ticket holder line), $35 day of event.
- VIP Admission: $65 (advance only. Special VIP check-in line and time.)
- Non-Sampling Admission: $10 in advance and day of event. (18+, Kids are free)
Full beer pours will be available for individual sale at the event.
Win $250 for best costume at the Craft Brew Ball! Total prize purse is $500 for the best dressed at this first Craft Brew Ball! Keep it at most PG-13 - this is a family-friendly event! Craft beer prizes, kids' categories too!
- Adult Categories: Best Costume, Best Couple Costume, Best Group Costume.
- Kid Category: Best Kid (under 21) Costume.
- Vote for your best dressed brewery too! Special event trophy for the winning brewery to keep.
Kids Trick or Treating, Games, and fun activities for all through all the event.
Groovetime Sitters can be found in local craft brewery taprooms and finer restaurants up and down the Front Range.
Grant Sabin & Juke Joint Highball Blues - Grant Sabin is unquestionably one of the hardest working musicians around, playing with abandon at large and small venues throughout Colorado and beyond. As a solo artist Grant has captivated audiences for years with his raw voice, intense stage presence, and one-man band approach to creating music with slide guitar, harmonica, and stomp box. As a band leader, Grant turns the volume up to 11.
Gasoline Lollipops is a Colorado band that combines the sincerity of dirt-floor folk with the energy and rebelliousness of punk. It's an all-new incarnation of alt-country that’s both high energy and heartfelt, like the American highway's soundtrack. The band has been honored to open for some phenomenal national acts, including the Chris Robinson Brotherhood; Lucero; Todd Snider & The Hard Working Americans; Robert Earl Keen; Junior Brown; and Dale Watson.
In 2016, Westword named Gasoline Lollipops Colorado's Best Country Artist. Both 2014 and 2015 brought multiple awards and accolades to the Gasoline Lollipops, including being selected to play six showcases in Austin during SXSW 2014; getting voted "Best Band - Boulder, CO" in the Colorado Daily's 2014 and 2015 polls; being selected as one of only six bands across Colorado for the highly coveted SpokesBUZZ Emerging Artists Incubator program; and winning the Oskar Blues Battle of the Bands in 2015.
Several great food vendors & trucks to keep you satisfied! Food Trucks include:
- Knock on Wood Smokehouse
- Talarico's Italian Taste
- The Butcher & the Blonde
Gluten free food & beverage choices available.
For more information on the event, please see www.HalloweenCraftBrewBall.org
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
- There is parking at Wonderland Brewing Co, with plenty of additional parking at the Kohl's store lot, just next door.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
- No, you don't, but you do need to bring your ID. If you do not have a ticket in your name (transfer from a friend, etc., we do recommend that you do bring their printed ticket with you to expedite your check-in.
Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event?
- There are no age limits, and we encourage those under 21 to participate as well. There will be activities, crafts, facepainting & the costume contest, & more!
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
- Best way is to email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
- Yes it is, for another person at this event only. We recommend that the person you have transfered your registration to brings your printed ticket, to help expedite check-in.
What is the refund policy?
- This is an any weather event, and refunds will not be made due to weather. Refunds can be accomodated through October 15 through emailing us asking for a refund.
What can/can't I bring to the event?
- You can bring your best costume, enthusiasm and love of craft beer for starters! Small bags, water bottles, extra clothing for our changing weather are all OK. Also OK are well behaved pets on leash, with well behaved owners.
- Not OK: Firearms, bad attitudes, folding chairs, glass, outside food, outside alcoholic beverages.
- We always appreciate good humor, chill people, and gobs of cash.
When & Where
Education Foundation for the St Vrain Valley
Our Mission & Goals
We Strongly Support
- The full educational spectrum, from students who are struggling academically to those who excel;
- The development of strong reading, writing and math skills, as well as expanded opportunities in science and technology;
- Programs that are integrated into the regular classroom curriculum or are a direct extension of such activities; and
- Professional development for teachers to enhance their ability to focus on the skills students need to be successful in the 21st century.
Our vision is to be the premier Foundation that empowers teachers, champions student success and supports education in contributing to a robust economy and a vibrant community.
Underlying all of the activities of the Education Foundation is our belief that the bedrock of our freedom is a strong and educated population.