Invite friends and family for a fun afternoon of festivities at our 2nd Annual Gingerbread Fundraising Festival.
Drop-in any time and help support a great cause, by decorating gingerbread cookies to take home, listening to live story-telling and music; enjoy delicious homebaked goodies, Christmas refreshments, a silent auction and more!
- - Get creative with our pre-made gingerbread cookies.
- - Gather around at our family-friendly storytelling times and hear about the Christmas spirit of giving.
- - Enjoy homebaked goods, hot apple cider, sparkling cranberry punch, and marshmallow hot chocolate!
- - Take a picture in our Christmas photobooth and send it to friends.
- - Bid on exciting prizes in our silent auction.
- - Gingerbread House Diorama!
- - Live musical interludes.
- - Fun for all the family - Eat, drink and be merry!
$10 - suggested minimum donation at the door (per person).
(Family rates and VIP packages also available)
Gingerbread cookies will be available for you to decorate and package as Christmas gifts for friends and family.
Story times scheduled at 2:45pm, 3:30pm and 4:15pm
This is a fundraising event - All proceeds will go to Crossroads Community Meal which is a participant-led community programme that models an equitable way of eating, hosting and participating in a community meal, by emphasising mutually transformative friendships with the most vulnerable in our community.
For more details about Crossroads, see: