San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
The Georgia Mentor Protégé Connection in partnership with the Georgia Department of Economic Development Entrepreneurship & Small Business Team, and the Georgia Centers of Innovation present The 2nd annual Georgia Innovation Summit.The 2nd annual Georgia Innovation Summit is scheduled for Wednesday February 22, 2017 at the GTRI Conference Center in Atlanta. This Summit will feature dynamic presentations by leaders from the corporate world, small business and entrepreneurs, innovation organizations, universities, and government on how innovation fuels Georgia’s growing economy.
Expect to learn from over 15 key Georgia innovation business industry leaders. The day will center around four core panels ,keynote speakers and interactive discussions amongst those at the epi-center of innovation. Our mission is to unveil how collectively, along with the vast resources and networks throughout the state, each segment of the market can Innovate, Collaborate and Grow Georgia's Economy.
2nd Annual GEORGIA INNOVATION SUMMIT
February 22, 2017
Registration/Light Breakfast: 8:00am-8:30am
- Veronica Maldonado- Torres- Georgia's Mentor Protege Connection
- Steve Justice- Georgia Center's of Innovation Director,
- Georgia Department of Economic Development Mary Ellen McClanahan followed
- Georgia's Governor Nathan Deal,
- Keynote by GDEcD Chief Operations Office Bert Brantley
Panel Topics Include:"
"Uncovering the Innovation Ecosystem" 9:00am-10:20am- Moderated by Chris Downing, GT EII
- Nadia Osman – Spark Macon
- Eric Parker – HackAugusta; The Clubhou.se; Sumo Robot League
- Tricia Steele – MakerVillage; Rome
- Blake Ellis, Executive Director, The Creative Coast
- Brock Kolls, Chief Open Innovator, TechSquare Labs
“Accelerating Innovation - Georgia’s Centers of Innovation” 10:40-12:00pm Moderated by Dr. Michael Jordan from Georgia State University
- COI-Aerospace – Amy Hudnall
- COI-IT – Glen Whitley
- COI-Logistics – Jannine Miller
- COI-Manufacturing – John Morehouse
“The Adoption of Innovation “Keynote Speaker: Judy Mod, Global Disrupters- 1:10m-1:40pm
“Small Business – Innovation at the Grass Roots” 1:50pm-3:00pm- Moderated by David Sergile, Stone Resource Group
- Blue Fletch- Richard Makerson
- GreenSpeed Energy- Paul Williams
- ATL Logistics- Levi Robinson
- Sweet Grass Dairy- Jessica Little
- SouthEast Link- Ailene Grego
“Corporate Innovation – An Engine for Growth – 3:15pm-4:30 Moderated by David Kopsch,
- Southern Company Services- Jason Pastras, Innovation Technology Manager, Southern Company
- Accenture- Nedra Dickson, Global Supplier Inclusion & Sustainability Lead
- AT&T- Dianne Miller- Director, Network Services
- UPS- Stephanie Callaway, Vice President, New Product Development
- Home Depot, OrangeWorks- Anthony Gregorio, Sr. Manager- Software Engineer
Come join us for a full day of interactive innovation discussion, resource information and discover growth opportunity for your Georgia business!
Innovate, Collaborate and Grow!