San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
CACF 2nd Annual Fundraiser Gala
Exclusive Rooftop in ATLANTA
September 28, 2014
4:30PM - 8:00PM
Come Out and Help the Clark Angels Credit Foundation Celebrate their 2nd Annual Fundraiser Gala
Funds raised will go towards helping our mission:
Our mission is to "promote stability and growth in the community through educating our youth and adults on how to build a solid financial foundation by managing their finances through budgeting, building their credit and setting attainable goals." We are educating, consulting, counseling, and assisting individuals in the areas of credit, budgeting, and finance by utilizing the tools of the Fair Credit Reporting Act and other state and federal agencies to promote economic growth in the community.
Come out and Support our Fundraiser Event.
- EVENING ATTIRE
- Red Carpet Experience & Photography
- We will have Live Entertainment - Performance by Singer/Songwriter & Saxophonist
- Special Guests
- Cocktails and light dinner
- Silent Auction - which includes valuable items such as: Exotic Trips, Memorabilias, Collectors Items, Spa, and more
- Recognitions of Members, Staff, and Sponsors
- Awesome Give-Aways & Drawings
- Person with the highest donation amount will be have their photo in CACF newsletter and posted on our website, Facebook Page, Twitter, etc.
Ticket Purchase: $65.00- Individual After 9/15: $80.00 at the Door: $100.00
$125.00 - per couple After: 9/15: $155.00 at the Door: $180.00
Vendor Tables -- $150.00 After September 15, 2014 - $185.00
Ask About our Sponsor Packages: email@example.com
When & Where
Clark Angels Credit Foundation Inc.
Clark Angels Credit Foundation Inc. (CACF) is an Atlanta based
non-profit organization working to "promote stability and growth in the
community in educating our youth and adults on how to build a solid
financial foundation by managing their finances, through budgeting,
building their credit, and setting attainable goals."