San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Invitation to all Bay Area Raw Food Meet Up Groups Colleagues, Friends, Fellow Visionaries, Raw Food Enthusiasts and Seekers of Health and Vibrant Sustainable Living.
We as individuals and as a meet up community, are manifesting a powerful collective vision of raising awareness around conscious nutrition and healthful sustainable living in the Bay Area and beyond.
In service of the collective vision you are cordially invited to come together for the
"Second Annual Bay Area Raw
Sunday December 9th from 5:30-8:30PM at
Cell Space at
2050 Bryant Street, San Francisco CA
This will be gathering of Bay Area Raw Food Meet Up Groups including:
* East Bay Raw Food Group led by Darcy Crossman
* San Francisco Organic Natural Health and Raw Food Group led by Amber Zuckerswert
* San Francisco Bay Area Raw Food Meet Up Group led by Quentin Navia
* The Bay Area Spring Water, Wild Food & Vitality Meetup Group led by Bethanne and Christian Bates
* Raw Vegan Food and Yoga Group led by Briksha
* South Bay Raw Group led by Joni Sare
* Sonoma Raw Food Group led by John Kohler
* Marin Raw Food and Vibrant Health Group led by Mikaele Holzer
* The Table of Life Group & Better World Cuisine Group led by Anna Coulter
* Humveganity Group led by Michael Coulter
* Go Raw Vegan Events and Potlucks Group led by Ronit Gesundheit
* Raw Food Kingdom led by Stacy Waters
* Revolutionary Raw Conscious Cuisine led by Jillian Love
This elegant holiday celebration will include some light entertainment, a keynote speaker, a raffle, free give aways, delicious raw vegan food and opportunity to mix, mingle, network and show our unity and support for one another in a the spirit of empowering the conscious food and lifestyle movement.
Speaker: Enjoy a Holiday Address from our Key Note Kristina Carrillo-Bucaram (aka FullyRaw Kristina) See her Bio below!
She's a leader in the raw food world, known for her fun, inspirational videos and amazingly delicious, easy recipes. Click here to view a clip from a recent TV show https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=juuRsEFCjD4
or check out her Youtube videos to learn more.
* Enjoy piano, guitar and violin from Pena Pachamama family! http://pachamamacenter.org/?key=music
* Conscious Hip Hop Funk Regge performance by AshEl Seasunz from www.earthamplified.com and SOS Juice
* Jewelz of the Dawn, bringing to us some holiday jazz...Jewelz has experience as a professional fire dancer(indoor/outdoor), stilt walker/dancer on minibikes and rollerskates. She is also a jazz/funk vocalist. She has been performing this past year with P-Funk Allstar Ronkat Spearman's Katdelic band. She is also a member of the Bay Area Derailleurs, a bikedance troupe.
Live DJ: Beats provided by the Bay Area Best Raw DJ Neptune
Enjoy Samples and Raffle Gifts provided by our Generous Sponsors: Some products may also be available for purchase so be sure to bring some extra cash.
Lydias Lovin Foods
Alive and Radiant
Transition Nutrition/Divine Organics
Summit Springs Raw Water
and many more!
Bring Your Appetite!
Gourmet Dinner and Treats
will be available Alla Cart from Two Talented Local Raw Vegan Vendors.
Raw Daddy will be preparing his famous Raw Daddy Cones &
Pena Pachamama Restaurant will be preparing some Special Holiday Favorites
* Menus will be releases soon*
Admission: There will be a $5-$25 requested donation to support the venue fees and other productions costs associated with this event. Your donation will entitle you to one raffle ticket. Wonderful Raffle Gifts provided by our Generous Sponsors.
The Venue is easily accessible by public transit and there is ample street parking available.
Volunteers: Several Committed Motivated Responsible Volunteers needed to assist with production - email me if you would like to contribute to the creation of this wonderful event.
Raw Vegan Chef, Life Coach, Founder Revolutionary Raw Conscious Cuisine
Pilates Instructor, Coach
BIO: Kristina Carrillo-Bucaramis a pioneer in the local, organic food co-operative movement. The founder of the largest raw, organic produce co-operative in the U.S., she has been 100% raw for almost 7 years. An exemplification of all that she wishes to create, she is a leading visionary in the raw movement, especially in Houston, TX.
She attended both Vanderbilt University and Rice University, and she graduated from Rice University on the top 5% of her class in 2009 with a triple major in Kinesiology specializing in Health Science, Raw Foods, and Fasting. Since then, she has been involved highly in the movement of Organic Horticulture, Permaculture, and Co-operative Communities.
Kristina's inspiration for being FullyRaw came after she was able to rid herself of Hyperglycemia at the age of 18 eating nothing but a low fat raw vegan diet consisting solely of fresh fruits and vegetables with few nuts and seeds. After being a direct understudy of 20+ year raw fooder John Rose, she interned and worked under Dr. Graham at his health events in Seattle and in Costa Rica. She has lived in the Dominican Republic and in Costa Rica, and she has become an avidly enthusiastic runner who runs at least 6-8 miles a day!
At the age of 20 before she graduated college, she started the non-profit organization called Rawfully Organic. This organic produce co-operative in Houston, Texas grew from 12 people in her living room to over 6000 families in the greater Houston city limits. Rawfully Organic feeds over 450 families each week and focuses on the benefits of eating diets high in raw fruits and vegetables while making organic affordable for all. The nonprofit grosses more a million each year, and it stays true to its mission to support families in the Texas community to supply an abundance of organic produce to help them achieve their raw, vegetarian, or vegan lifestyle. To this day, the coop is 100% volunteer run, and not even Kristina chooses to write herself a paycheck.
Besides being the chief goddess co-operator of Rawfully Organic, Kristina has made a living coaching and inspiring thousands of others to be FullyRaw for the past few years. She also enjoys frequently speaking and lecturing to the Texas community. She even offers raw classes where she prepares food for her audiences! Kristina’s mission is to simply REACH PEOPLE with the message of RAW. She wants to inspire people to find their rawness within so that they can find their own health freedom and zest! You CAN be FullyRaw, and Kristina wants to help you get there!