The ONLY Clinical Meeting Dedicated to Integrative Pain Management!
Join the largest network of pain care professionals at this once-a-year learning opportunity happening this October in San Diego! This is your chance to immerse yourself in the latest techniques and best practices for a team-centered approach to pain management.
Practical presentations about the most commonly encountered and challenging pain conditions will be delivered in unique, interactive instructional formats. In addition to learning how to practice integrative pain care, attendees will participate in practical problem-solving sessions with government agencies and policy makers who make patient access to care and multidisciplinary treatments possible.
Over 3+ days, you’ll earn the most CME/CEU for the lowest cost of any pain management meeting -- plus:
- Learn about the newest, evidence-based, integrative approaches to pain management -- for everything from headache and neuropathic pain, to fibromyalgia and back pain.
- Hear about best practices in team-based care for the most commonly encountered and challenging painful conditions.
- Participate in interactive case study discussions and learn from fellow members of the pain care team and experts in the field.
- Join a conversation with our experts at the forefront of the biggest policy and advocacy issues affecting access and reimbursement for integrative pain care.
- And much more!
Core Topics include:
• Successful Team Care and Integrative Pain Management
• Evidence Review of Back Pain Treatment
• Regulatory, Reimbursement Realities Around Integrative Back Pain Treatments
• Complex Cases in Low Back Pain
• Breaking Down Barriers to the Proliferation of Safe, Sane, and Effective Integrative Pain Management in the US
• Regulator Roundtable: What do the CDC, CMS, and other Regulatory Agencies Need to Know about Integrative Pain Management?
• Effective Communications between Patients and Providers
• Keys to Patient Adherence
• Personal Responsibility and Accountability
• Patient Self-management
• Experiential Sessions, such as yoga, tai chi, gentle stretching and meditation
Interactive case study sessions and best practices for assessment, diagnosis, treatment, effectiveness, and team approaches for:
- Neuropathic Pain
- Back Pain
All cancellations must be received in writing and postmarked by September 19, 2017. There is a $100 processing fee charged for all cancellations and refunds will be given after the meeting.