2017 Transform Our World Global Conference
Ekklesia: Rediscovering God's Instruments for Global Transformation
It’s about Being the Ekklesia in Your World in order the change the Whole World.
- Life changing teaching and Extraordinary Reports for You and Your Entire Family!
- Parents will learn how to turn their home into an embassy of heaven on earth
- Youth will discover how to hear the voice of God in the Kids and Youth Program
- Business men and women will see how to retool their enterprises into an agent for transformation
- Educators will be equipped in how to bring the kingdom of God to every school campus
- Professionals will be inspired to impact their industries
- Government leaders will be energized by the power of the values of the kingdom to resolve social issues
- Pastors will be renewed by discovering how to move from “having church” to “being" the Ekklesia
CONFERENCE LOCATION: Jubilee Christian Centre
Address: 105 Nortech parkway, San Jose 95134
Wednesday, October 11
Registration tables open 12 PM - 10:30 PM
Welcome Dinner Banquet 5 - 7 PM (If purchased)
Opening Night Plenary Session 7- 9:30 PM
Thursday, October 12 - Saturday, October 14
Morning Plenary Session 8 AM - 12:30 PM
Lunch 12:30 PM (If purchased)
Workshop Hour 2 - 3:15 PM
Workshop Hour 3:30 - 4:45 PM
Dinner 5 - 7 PM (If purchased)
Evening Plenary Session 7 - 9:30 PM
For those who have purchased the Registration with Meals package to eat and fellowship with the conference faculty over a three course meal, please see the meals included below which will take place in the multipurpose room at Jubilee Christian Center. These meals will take place in the Mutli-Purpose room near the main sanctuary of Jubilee Christian Centre
For those who have purchased the Registration Sessions Only package there is an option to eat onsite from food vendors.
Transfer, Cancellation & Refund Policy
Your Registration is nonrefundable except to a limited extent in case of personal emergency. Your registration is transferrable to a new participant.
Regarding personal emergencies, we understand that such unexpected life events happen. Should you decide to request a refund due to a personal emergency, we review such requests on a case by case basis. If your request is approved, you are subject to the following limitations:
- Full money back minus a 10% administrative fee for a request made not later than 90 days before the start of the event.
- 50% Money back for a request made not later than 60 days before the start of the event.
- 100% Nonrefundable for a request made later than 60 days before the start of the event.
Can I update my registration information?
Yes! You can easily view and edit your registration information on file by logging into your Eventbrite account.
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
Yes! If you cannot attend the event and would like to transfer your registration to a new participant, you can easily do so by logging into your Eventbrite account.
Can I Pay by Check?
Yes! At checkout select payment method 'pay by check.' Make checks payable for the full amount to 'Harvest Evangelism' and mail to:
PO BOX 20310
San Jose, CA 95120
You will be notified once your check has been received. Please make sure the check arrives 10 business days before the start of the event. If we do not receive your check prior to the event, you will be required to pay at the door pricing on site.
Airport Transfers & Locations
The conference is located in San Jose, CA. The nearest airport is the Mineta San Jose International Airport (SJC). Alternatively, you can fly into San Francisco International Airport (SFO) or Oakland International Airport (OAK) - both about an hour drive from the conference location. Participants are responsible to make their own airport transfer arrangements from the airport to the conference venue and hotel. Airport transportation options are endless and easy to arrange however, see our recommendations below:
- Super Shuttle offers well-priced rides to the airport one- way or round-trip. Select a private car reserved just for you or share a ride with others to bring the cost down.
- Uber is a local taxi service that enables you to reserve rides directly from the app on your phone. All rides pick you up within 15 minutes of the request. Perfect for an airport transfer or a ride around town.
- Lyft is a local taxi service that enables you to reserve rides directly from the app on your phone. All rides pick you up within 15 minutes of the request. Perfect for an airport transfer or a ride around town.
Transportation and Parking Options
You are responsible for your own transportation. There is free parking located at Jubilee Church.
The overall ambiance of the conference is business casual. We recommend dressing in light layers to allow you to adjust to the temperature of the day and the indoor air conditioning.
California is in its autumn season.
The weather in San Jose ranges from a high of 81°F degrees during the day to a low of mid 71°F during the night. There will be some days of sunshine as well as days that are partly cloudy. California is always beautiful! You will want to plan your wardrobe by dressing in light layers. This will allow you to adjust to the current temperature of the day and the indoor air conditioning. For more detailed information on the weather, we recommend viewing weather.com.