San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Blue Light's IBM i2 Analyst's Notebook Charting in iBase
This hands-on 5-day workshop focuses on creating association and temporal charts using i2 Analyst's Notebook utilizing data within the i2 iBase Data Base. Emphasis for this course is placed on learning the user side of iBase and how it works with Analyst's Notebook as one complementary suite. This course is a 90% hands on 10% lecture that teaches the functionality of iBase and the basic functions of i2 Analyst's Notebook necessary for working with both of these tools to maximize analytical results and impact. This workshop does not teach how to import files into Analyst's Notebook. It does teach basic importing into the iBase database. This course is specifically designed for the individual who requires an understanding of the functions of iBase and i2 Analyst’s Notebook.
Course Objectives: Acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to use the IBM i2 Analyst's Notebook and i2 iBase suite to achieve effective and timely analysis while sharing that information within an organization
- Understanding fundamentals of link analysis and how they are the basis of both i2 Analyst's Notebook and i2 iBase
- How to create a chart manually in i2 Analyst's Notebook and the methodology in creating the chart and populating information in different parts of entities and links
- Using i2 Analyst's Notebook’s analysis features of list item, activity view, visual search, find path and find linked
- How iBase is different than other Data Bases and how it works to visualize data in i2 Analyst's Notebook to conduct advanced analysis utilizing features filters and histograms, social network analysis, conditional formatting and mapping features like google earth
- How to add, edit and delete records in iBase
- How to create queries in the i2 iBase Data Base and visualize their results
- How to use Sets and Scored Matching in i2 iBase to identity targets
- Perform basic imports or data sets into an i2 iBase Data Base
- Use Search 360 in th i2 iBase Data Base
- Creating reports from your i2 iBase Data Base
*CPE credit of 40hrs
Save This Event
When & Where
Blue Light LLC
Blue Light is an ISO 9000:2014 certified company and a part of the Macalan Group of Companies, which includes a portfolio of diverse commercial and defense oriented service companies. The company has more than 11 years of elite expertise developing customized solutions worldwide through the integration of technology and operational expertise.
Blue Light is an IBM Premier Partner and an Authorized reseller of the i2 portfolio within the United States..