The Women in County Government (WICG) Governing Board invites you to participate in the recognition of accomplished women employed by the County of San Mateo. The purpose of the recognition program is to acknowledge and honor county women employees who have demonstrated success through their commitment in the areas of:
- Rookie of the Year: FELICIA FLORES (Human Resources Department)
- Public Service - The Extra Mile: JESSICA STANFILL MULLIN (Office of Sustainability)
- Development Champion: CAPTAIN ALMA ZAMORA (Sheriff's Office)
Please bring to the luncheon:
• An unwrapped toy or clothing — To be distributed through the Children’s Fund to children five and under in needy families
• An unwrapped book — To be donated to the San Mateo County Library.
• Money for the raffle — Proceeds will go to charities designated by the award recipients.
Date and Time
Crowne Plaza Foster City
1221 Chess Dr
Foster City, CA 94404