Dash with us!
Run or walk for your life! Make a difference in the community by supporting the Diabetes Self Management Program at Chester County Hospital through the Dash 4 Diabetes 5K, 2.5K Walk & Kids Fun Run. Last year, the program educated more than 900 people on how to control their diabetes at all stages of life - juvenile, gestational, Type 1 and Type 2, and pre-diabetes. All proceeds from this event benefit diabetes education at Chester County Hospital.
2:30 pm - Registration Begins
3:30 pm - Kids Fun Run (ages 11 & under)
4:00 pm - 5K Run and 2.5K Walk
- Awards directly following the race
- $10: Kids 12 & Under
- $20: Adult Rate (until 3/10)
- $25: Adult Rate (until 3/31)
- $30: Adult Race Day Registration (at the Justice Center in West Chester beginning at 2:30pm)
Dash Age Groups:
12 & under
- Top 3 Overall Male & Female Dashers
- Top 2 Male and Female in each age group
- All Kids Fun Run participants will recieve a participation medal
See you at the Dash!
Save This Event
When & Where