The Columbia Business School Private Equity and Venture Capital clubs are proud to present our 23rd Annual Private Equity and Venture Capital Conference. Each year the conference attracts hundreds of attendees including top investment industry leaders, professionals from across the private capital landscape, distinguished faculty, and MBA students. This year's conference will feature keynote addresses from esteemed speakers including:
- Joseph Stiglitz - Columbia Professor and Nobel Prize Laureate
- Mark Dzialga - Chairman of Investment Committee and Managing Director, General Atlantic
- Peter Berger - Co-Founder and Managing Partner, Siris Capital
- Thomas Murphy - Co-Founder and Managing Director, Crestview
- Dayna Grayson – Partner, NEA
The conference will also include panels discussing and debating the key trends of today across Growth Equity, LBOs, Search Funds, Venture Capital, Portfolio Operations, and Real Estate. More information about the conference can be found on our website.
Register for the conference today!