- When completing registration form, please input your name as you would like it to appear on your name tag.
- Registration discounts offered if you register before December 10th (Early Bird One) and January 10th (Early Bird Two).
Do I need to bring my registration ticket?
You will need your ticket at convention in one of the following formats:
Bring a printed copy, as it will be helpful during registration.
- Download the Eventbrite App to your SmartPhone and show your QR code (which will also indicate your reservation information on the bottom) as you enter the buffet lines.
What are my parking options at the event?
You may park anywhere in the in the Hyatt Place lot that runs along the hotel or in the Rusty Rudder parking lot. If you are staying at the hotel, you may park in the Hyatt Place parking garage.
Call Hyatt Place, 302-864-9100, before January 10th, 2017 to get a discounted rate. Let them know you are a part of the Episcopal Diocese of Delaware. EARLY REGISTRATIONS ARE RECOMMENDED AS HOTEL COULD FILL TO CAPACITY. We urge you to register now.
What materials do I need to bring to convention?
You do not need to bring any materials to convention, as everything will be provided at convention registration. Wifi will also be available and you can view all updated information from your ipad, smart phone, or tablet.
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
- Cynde at 302-256-0374, ext. 106.
- Joseph at 302-256-0374, ext. 109
For more information click here