21st Century Printing Sales Skills & Attitudes -- Houston
Thursday, January 24, 2013 from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM (CST)
21st Century Printing* Sales Skills & Attitudes
*Offset and digital printing, large format digital and screen printing, signage, business forms, reprographics, promotional products.
Regular Tuition: $225
Special Tuition For BCT Customers: $150!
Tuition includes lunch, and a copy of Dave Fellman's book, Sell More Printing — in itself a $65 value! — and $150 worth of discount coupons from BCT. The seminar and the book are essentially FREE!
This dynamic full-day seminar, presented by industry leader Dave Fellman, covers both the attitudes and the skills required to be successful in the modern marketplace. The “attitude adjustment” starts with How To Think Like A Winning Salesperson and finishes with Goalsetting and Achievement. The skills component starts with Prospecting in the 21st Century and continues through Negotiation Skills & Strategy. Here’s the complete list of topics:
- How To Think Like A Winning Salesperson
- Prospecting In The 21st Century
- Time Management and Organization
- Fact Finding and Opportunity Finding Questioning Skills
- Preparing and Presenting Your Proposal
- Negotiation Skills & Strategy
- Goalsetting and Achievement
You'll find more detailed descriptions of each segment below!
Questions? Contact Dave Fellman directly:
800-325-9634 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Detailed Segment Descriptions:
1. How To Think Like A Winning Salesperson — The first step toward being a winner in sales is to think like a winner, but there’s a lot more to that than motivational books and tapes. This segment details the kinds of things winners think about; not just the power of positive thinking, but the foundations of effective selling strategy.
2. Prospecting In The 21st Century — Prospecting is both an art and a science. It’s an art because prospecting in the 21st Century requires some creativity. It’s a science because prospecting effectiveness can—and should!—be measured. This segment will define a step-by-step, process approach to prospecting, facing each of the many prospecting challenges in turn.
3. Time Management and Organization — TM/O is the subject of a lot of talk, but sometimes not a lot of action. No one questions the need for better time management and organization, but it’s the “how to” that causes problems. This segment will introduce 5 proven ways to improve time management and organizational skills and increase productive selling time.
4. Fact Finding, Opinion Finding and Opportunity Finding Questioning Skills — Most salespeople seem intent on making “sales presentations” on their first meetings with potential clients. Dave Fellman says that the first meeting should be more about learning about them, not just telling them about you. In this segment, he’ll explain what questions to ask in order to identify not just their product needs, but real opportunities to displace the current supplier.
5. Preparing and Presenting Your Proposal — How do you stand out from the crowd in a quote or bid situation? Part of the answer is to think in terms of a proposal rather than simply a quote. What’s the difference? A quote simply tells the buyer what you’re willing to sell something for. A proposal tells that buyer why he/she should buy from you!
6. Negotiation Skills & Strategy — When a customer raises a price objection, it’s an invitation to negotiate, but that doesn’t mean automatically lowering your price! In this segment, Dave Fellman will teach how to negotiate more effectively, explaining the three fundamentals of this advanced selling skill.
7. Goalsetting and Achievement — The pathway to success starts with an understanding of what success looks like, in other words, with goals that define the level of success you’re looking for. Once the goals have been set, the next step is a real plan to achieve them. It’s probably fair to say that many salespeople have the goal but not the plan, and as a result, many of those goals aren’t met. This segment will show how to set reasonable and measurable goals, and build a plan to achieve them.
21st Century Printing Sales Skills & Attitudes is a full day of learning. If you’re looking for maximum training with minimum time away from the field, this is the program you’re looking for!