TICKET LINK HAS CHANGED-GO TO: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/20th-anniversary-wvizpbs-grand-tastings-seminars-nov-11-12-tickets-26876446174
Celebrating its 20th Anniversary, the WVIZ/PBS Grand Tastings and Seminars will return to the Terrace Club at Progressive Field on November 11 and 12, 2016. This year, the popular event welcomes a new presenting sponsor, Giant Eagle.
Grand Tasting sessions are:
- Friday, November 11, 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, November 12, 7:30 p.m.
Tickets to the Grand Tastings are $75/person and include:
- Tastings of hundreds of wines, including medal winners
- Supper and dessert buffet
- Souvenier wine glass and plate
- Access to the mobile auction
- Complimentary subscription to Wine Spectator
In addition, six fabulous wine seminars will be offered on Saturday, November 12. Tickets are limited!
- ABCs of Wine, 1-2 p.m. ($40/person)
- Champagne & Sparkling Wine, 1-2 p.m. ($75/person)
- Rosé, 2-3 p.m. ($40/person)
- Which Glass and Why by Riedel, 2-3 p.m. ($75/person)
- Fun in Tuscany, 3-4 p.m. ($40/person)
- Bordeaux, 3-4 p.m. ($100/person)
Participating wineries for the Grand Tastings will be announced as the event approaches. Check back here for more details.
And don't miss our Connoisseur's Table, where we will be pouring some of the most outstanding vintages and varietals in the world. Tickets will be available at the event for $20. More info to come.
Public parking options can be found around Progressive Field in downtown Cleveland. Use this map to find nearby parking.
All proceeds benefit WVIZ/PBS programs and public service.
Save This Event
When & Where
The mission of ideastream is to strengthen our communities. ideastream pursues its mission as a multiple media public service organization by providing distinctive, thought-provoking programs and services that enlighten, inspire, educate and entertain.