Actions and Detail Panel
2018 May Cooking Tour
Sun, May 27, 2018, 7:00 PM – Sat, Jun 2, 2018, 8:30 AM CEST
There’s no better way to learn Italian cooking than to go directly to the source. Our trips to Viterbo, Italy, are an unforgettable journey of food, sights, and adventure. Take a look at the stunning itinerary and consider joining us.
- Arrival dinner at the “Antico Casale” in San Martino al Cimino-Viterbo with focaccia and Prosecco in the garden
- Viterbo lunch at “Ejelo” restaurant for an antipasto platter and tagliere
- Visit cured ham manufacturer Prosciuttificio Coccia
- Dinner and cooking class on antipasti: Fried Zucchini Blossom, Fried Sage and Slicing Prosciutto
- Lunch in Montefiascone on Lake Bolsena on the Captain Stefano boat
- Dinner and cooking class: Pizza and Casatiello
- Visit Orvieto and Umbria with lunch at Madonna delle Macchie Winery and a wine tasting of two whites and three reds
- Visit Civita di Bagnoreggio—the Jewel on the Hill
- Dinner and cooking class: Veal Saltimbocca
- Visit the ancient Tarquinia Etruscan city in Viterbo with lunch at Falcioni
- Dinner and cooking class: Gnocchi with Red Sauce and Sausages
- free to explore
- Afternoon visit to Bagnaia Villa Lante
Celebrate last night with a visit and dinner at "Il Borgo" di Bagnaia, my hometown!
A 50% deposit is needed to reserve your space. The second half is due 30 days prior to the departure date.