1309 5th St NE
Washington, DC 20002
Never before has there been an opportunity where African-American owned Spirit, Wine, and Beer brands have been unified in one place for a single common ground. The Black Owned Wine & Spirits Festival will lay a foundation of commerce and education that will inspire and propel a movement towards the widespread support of Black owned Spirits, Wine and Beer.
The narratives and creation stories of these brands are a mere reflection of the spirit and ambition of a people known to create, inspire, and evolve by any means necessary. Now let’s raise a glass to that!
MUST BE 21 TO ENTER
All Guests will have the pleasure to enjoy:
Samplings of a wide range of different National and LOCAL Wines, Beers, and Spirits.
• A Souvenir Glass to take home
• Great food to sample and to buy from some of DMV's hottest restaurants, caterers and Food Trucks
• Live Performances as well as a DC's #1 female DJ MIM offering music throughout the day.
Our VIP Guests Will Experience:
• Access to VIP Lounge exclusively for these guests.
• Enhanced Tastings: Speciality cocktails and passed hors d d'ovueres and catered food
• VIP Swag Bag
• VIP restrooms
As a burgeoning vodka entrepreneur, Chanel Turner has reached unparalleled heights within the male dominated Spirit industry. In 2009, at the age of 25yrs, Chanel founded FOU-DRÉ vODKA by her own direct investment, an endeavor that would soon lead to many firsts for the up and coming vodka proprietor. Not only is Chanel the youngest woman to own her own spirit but she is the first African American woman to own and operate a Vodka brand.