Actions and Detail Panel
2017 Women Empowering Women (Train the Trainer Series)
Sat, May 6, 2017, 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM EDT
Want to learn how to empower other women? Join us for our monthly Women Empowering Women (Train the Trainer) Series!
The T2T series will help you:
- Become a more confident leader who motivates and develops the potential in others.
- Learn how to create and maintain a steady, profitable client base.
- Design events and programs that inspire women to reach their full potential.
- Connect with like-minded entrepreneurs and "change agents."
- Gain the tools to walk in your life purpose!
Included in the training program:
- 6 hours of in-person coaching and training during Saturday seminars.
- Topics covered include: funding, client retention, social media marketing, and strategic planning
About the Trainer:
Andrena Sawyer is the President of P.E.R.K. Consulting and the Founder of the Minority Christian Women Entrepreneurs Network. Originally from Freetown, Sierra Leone, she and her family moved to the United States when she was nine years old due to a civil war that left thousands dead and untold numbers maimed and displaced. She now credits her family's move during the war for the interest in human triump and perseverance.
She has been awarded the International Alliance for Women World of Difference 100 Award, and the Women Owned Small Business Award by the Associated Black Charities. In addition to her work with small businesses and entrepreneurs, she is the author of The Long Way Home and The Other Side of Assertiveness.