Have you ever wanted to be a Star Fighter?
In a short amount of time, in a camp not too far, far away, Camp Tuckahoe is assembling a group of new Star Fighters to protect the camp.
Join us on January 20-22, 2017 for the 11th Annual Winterfest Weekend!
Top Reasons to Attend
- All participants will sleep in one of the camp cabins.
- Enjoy delicious meals and snacks prepared by the camp.
- Throughout the weekend, indoor and outdoor activities are scheduled for fun and fellowship.
- Winterfest is a GREAT way to spend QUALITY time with your Scout.
Winterfest is a casual weekend to relax and have fun with your Scout in camp. Activities are open during the day for you to come and go as you please. Some sample activities include:
- Movies and board games
- Fun Craft projects
- Outdoor winter sports
- And Much More!
Who Can Attend Winterfest?
Winterfest is open to all Cub Scouts, Webelos, parents and leaders. Every Scout must attend with a parent or guardian. This event is limited to 225 Scouts and Adults, so register now to guarantee your spot in this year’s fun-filled activities!
Things to Bring
- Sleeping Bag or Bed Sheets and Pillows
- Warm Coat, Boots, 2 sets of Hat and Gloves
- Towels and Toiletries
- Personal Non-Breakable Mug and Water Bottle
- 4 Sets of Warm Clothing
- Flashlight and Hiking Stick
- Sled and favorite board game
This event has limited attendance opportunities because the number of attendees is limited by the cabin space. That’s right, it may be winter camping, but you’re in a cabin! I have attached the flyer for you to look at, but here are the important details for you to take immediate action with:
- The event is limited to a specific number of spots, those spots are shared between scouts and parents. ONLY 225 people will have the privilege to attend this year’s event and last year it sold out.
- The cost for the event is $50.00/person and include your lodging food Friday night – Sunday morning. One parent per scout, the event is only available for registered scouts – no siblings on this one.
- This event will sell out early. It is important to sign up ASAP
- We want to book ASAP, so please, please, please go to our Eventbrite page and register for the event if you want to attend. We need to know ASAP how many people want to attend so we can get our booking in and reserve the space before it is too late – we want to have space together as a group!
- Pack 42’s initial booking is limited to 28 people, if space remains after that initial booking, we will have the opportunity to make a second booking.
Event fees will be due once the event organizer processes our registration(s). This event runs regardless of weather and all costs are non-refundable