Actions and Detail Panel
2017 VRGA Convention & Expo
Thu, Apr 27, 2017, 8:30 AM – Fri, Apr 28, 2017, 11:30 PM EDT
This is an event for Retailers, Grocers, Specialty Food & Beverage Producers, Manufacturers & Business Service Providers. It is a business-to-business event loaded with multiple networking opportunities, information sessions, quality goods and services at every price point for businesses of all sizes!
THE 2017 VRGA CONVENTION & EXPO includes
- 2 nights of NEW networking events
- 50+ local and national exhibitors
- 8 information sessions and fantastic giveaways!
A block of rooms has been reserved for April 27, 2017 - April 30, 2017. The special room rate will be available until April 7th or until the group block is sold-out, whichever comes first. CLICK HERE to book your room
- 8:30 - 5:00 PM ServSafe® Certification Class & Exam - SOLD OUT
- 6:00 PM Laughs at Vermont Comedy Club
- 7:00 - 10:00 PM Brewery Hop: Switchback Brewery, Queen City Brewery, Zero Gravity Brewery, Citizen Cider & Foam Brewers
- 9:00 PM Late Night at Nectar’s
- 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM Information sessions
- The Future of Healthcare in Vermont: Understanding the drivers of health costs & how it impacts you.
- How to Tackle Waste Regulation to be Compliant: What the Universal Recycling & Composting Law means for your business.
- Invest in Your Hiring Strategy: Learn how to recruit, hire and retain engaged and dedicated talent.
- Improving the Customer Experience: Creating unique experiences to increase customer growth and loyalty.
- Organized Retail Crime: Facts and Realities: What is the driving force of Organized Retail Crime & what tools and stories can help you prevent it from happening in your business.
- Smarter Energy Investing: Creative ways to save you money now while being an investment in your future.
- Maximizing Your Customer Base and Revenue in an Online World: Digital business strategies to attract customers to your website and your store.
- Social Media Strategies for Success: Quick tips for success at all experience levels.
- 12:00 - 5:00 PM Tradeshow: Featuring 50+ exhibitors from local and national companies to answer your questions and provide quality solutions. Enjoy multiple raffle prize giveaways throughout the day and a GRAND PRIZE, product demonstrations, networking and so much more! Information Sessions & Tradeshow are FREE for members $10 for nonmembers or save 50% by registering online by April 21st.
- 5:30 - 6:00 PM VIP Food & Beverage Pairing Workshop: Members only event. Limited to 24 tickets. Presented by Farrell Distributing Cicerone Certified Beer Servers. This also includes your ticket to Vermonte Carlo afterwards.
- 6:00 - 9:00 PM Vermonte Carlo: Network the night away with unlimited samples of local beer, cider, wine and a cash bar, plus a buffet dinner with carving stations and $250 of casino chips for 8 casino games & fantastic raffle prizes from our wonderful partners!
Proceeds from raffle ticket sales & casino games helps fund the VRGA Scholarship Program.
Cash bar open until midnight both nights
This event is made possible by our sponsors:
- Welcome Sponsor: C & S Wholesale Grocers
- Seminar Sponsor: Associated Grocers of New England
- Registration Sponsor: Hannaford Supermarkets
- ID Badge Sponsor: McKenzie Country Classics
- Lanyard Sponsor: Mac's Market
- Laughs at Vermont Comedy Club: Farrell Distributing
- Brewery Hop Premier Coach: Noyle W Johnson & Acadia Insurance
- Brewery Hop: Switchback Brewery, Queen City Brewery, Zero Gravity Brewery, Citizen Cider & Foam Brewer
- Night out at Nectar's: Baker Distributing
- Refreshment Sposnors: IamgeTek Labels, Upper Valley Group
- Charging Station: National Retail Federation
- Relaxation Lounge: Casella Waste Management
- Vermonte Carlo Sponsors: Frito Lay, Farrell Distributing, Shaws