Actions and Detail Panel
2017 Vision Retreat - Where Leaders Reflect, Refocus & Re-energize
Fri, Nov 3, 2017, 6:30 PM – Sat, Nov 4, 2017, 4:30 PM EDT
This annual retreat is a safe place for leaders and entrepreneurs to refuel and soar.
This retreat will help you REFLECT on your 2017 Successes, REFOCUS to begin to look ahead to 2018 and REENERGIZE so that you are ready to take action when you leave.
This exclusive two day experience will be life-changing. You will be able to look back at what worked and what didn't work, look within to see what adjustments needs to be made and look ahead and move forward with confidence. In other words, you will:
Discovery of your next steps
Clarity of purpose
Recalibrate your thought process
There will be small group activities, discussion, role playing and identifying limiting beliefs. This retreat is ideal for entrepreneurs, businessmen, pastors, community leaders and those seeking clarity, personal growth and development.
- Friday, November 3, 2017 Registration/Social 6:30-7:00pm
- Friday, November 3, 2017 7:00-9:30pm
- Saturday, November 4, 2016 9:30am-4:00pm
- $165 per person for general registration / $140 early bird registration through September 30, 2017. *no tickets sold at the door*
- $95 for OPTIONAL lodging at AmericInn Lodge & Suites (912) 537-2728 155 Mose Coleman Street Vidalia, GA 30474 *church rate* Make reservations as soon as possible.
Included in cost:
- Vision Binder and materials
- Dinner on Friday
- Continental Breakfast and Lunch on Saturday
Not Included in cost:
- travel expenses
- hotel accomodations for those staying overnight
- business casual
- no refunds but registration may be transferred for someone else to attend this event on November 3-4, 2017.