Every year, the USATT Show brings together small and medium sized importers, distributors, retailers and press professionals of the US wine, spirits and beer industry in New York City for 2 days of learning, buying and selling, networking and fun — all designed to help participants grow their bottom line.
1. Grand Tasting: Meet more than 130 Exhibitors from 20+ countries who are looking to grow distribution in the US market. These brands are looking to connect with Importers, State Distributors and Retailers of USA.
2. USATT ShowDeals: We’re pleased to announce a new free program for USA Trade Tasting Buyers, called #ShowDeals. USATT Show Deals are the two-day only discounts for attendees of the show from the beverage industry. These are buying opportunities for distributors, import- ers, retailers and brokers to get real savings with specials and deals offered only at USATT 2017. These offers are limited to USA Trade Tasting attendees and can be redeemed on the trade show floor, 11:00am - 6:00pm on May 16 and May 17, 2017. ShowDeals will be live on USATT website from March 1.
3. Unique and Innovative Products Pavilion: Dedicated Area Showcasing Unique and Innovative Brands from all over the World to the US Buyers. You will be able to find very unique offerings that will add value to your portfolio. More info at http://usatradetasting.com/en/unique-and-innovative-products-pavilion-194.htm
4. USATT Office Hours: In-depth advice and discussion on what are importers and distributors really looking for? (Panel + Q & A).
5. Business Conference: The USATT Conference is a 2 day event that brings together owners, managers, sales and marketing leaders in the wine, beer and spirits import, distribution and retail industry and helps them learn more about the business, network with other professionals from all areas of the country and exchange ideas and collaborate. The conference will have TED-Style talks where speakers will give you insight into what strategies and standards the industry's top thinkers are using to shape the marketplace around you.
*Admission to trade & business visitors only. No person under the age of 21 will be admitted. All visitors must be properly attired & present business cards. More info at www.usatradetasting.com