Actions and Detail Panel
2017 UNCG Conference - June 11 - 13, 2017 - Hosted by the S.J. Quinney Coll...
Sun, Jun 11, 2017, 5:30 PM – Tue, Jun 13, 2017, 5:00 PM MDT
We’re excited to be co-hosting this year’s UNCG conference with the meeting of the Association of Conflict Resolution Environment and Public Policy chapter (ACR EPP) at the S.J. Quinney College of Law in Salt Lake City, Utah.
For more information about the meeting, including lodging, visit the annual conference webpage.
The tentative agenda for the UNCG and ACR EPP conferences is:
- Evening of Sunday, June 11 – UNCG dinner and networking
- Monday, June 12 - UNCG conversation about:
- Updating our strategic plan;
- Revisiting and building on the Diversity, Social Equity, and Justice conversation from last year;
- Peer-to-peer learning; and
- Additional topics of interest via open space.
Tuesday, June 13 - UNCG and ACR EPP joint conversation about how we can work together to:
- Support civil discourse and collaborative governance in an age of increasing diversity and polarization;
- Increase the diversity of collaborative practitioners;
- Leverage teaching and research to advance the practice of collaboration and conflict resolution; and
- Generally advance the fields of collaborative governance and public policy conflict resolution.
Wednesday, June 14 - ACR EPP begins!
UNCG members are encouraged to stay for the ACR EPP conference, which will begin June 14.
For more information about the meeting, visit the annual conference webpage.