Tommy Moe Kids League
A perfect activity for kids ages 5-12 who want to try out low-key beginner level competitions! This kid's league has 8 events encompassing a variety of formats and sure to keep kids active and interested on Sunday’s this winter.
New this year,Alpine Race events (slalom and giant slalom) will offer a smaller, shorter course for our youngest or least confident racers to have the opportunity to race and have fun with other kids!
Tommy Moe Calendar for 2016 - (Sunday Mornings)
- #1 1/8/17 Giant Slalom
- #2 1/15/17 Slopestyle
- #3 1/22/17 Slalom
- #4 1/29/17 Giant Slalom
- #5 2/12/17 Slalom
- #6 2/26/17 Giant Slalom
- #7 3/5/17 Banked Slalom
- #8 3/12/17 Dual Slalom - Finals
Registration & Fees
Save money and a lot of time by pre-registering.
- Single event – $15.
- Season long registration – 8 events for only $100.
- Each pre-registered participant will still need to check-in during the 8:30-9:30am registration to sign in and get a bib. Online Registration Deadline will close at 730am on the day of the event.
Day of event registration – Located at the Events Office in the Upper Village area (map attached).
- Single event – registering the day of the event - $25
- Season long registration - 8 events for $130
Competition Day Schedule
- 7:30am Online Registration Closes
- 8:30-9:30am Event Registration Check In
- 9:30-10:30am Course Open for Inspection
- 10:30am Competition Begins
- 1:30pm Awards **
*Competition for Dual Slalom Awards (March 12) may be as late as 2pm
**Awards are 1 hour after the competition ends (approximately 1:00pm)
**In Slalom and Giant Slalom events, competitors will be scored based on their best of 2 runs
For more events at Whitefish Mountain Resort, visit: http://skiwhitefish.com/events/
THANKS TO OUR SPONSORS
- Gold Sponsors: Stumptown Snowboards, Giro, Rossignol, Great Northern Brewery, Sportsman and Skihaus, Bonsai Brewing Project, The Craggy Range, Glacier Distilling, Great Northern Cyle & Ski, Grouse Mountain Lodge, ISO Float Center, Jersey Boys Pizzeria, Mackenzie River Pizza Co., Montana Coffee Traders, The Lodge at Whitefish Lake, The Toggery, The White Room, 2nd Street Pizza
- Silver Sponsors: Amazing Crepes, Buffalo Cafe, Piggyback BBQ, Professional Therapy Associates, Casey's Bar
What is the cancellation / refund policy?
If you cannot make it to the event for any reason, no problem.
Are there Discounted Lift Tickets for Event Competitors?
Yes, after registration a racer can show their bib at any ticket office to recieve a $ lift ticket.
What about parking?
There are SHORT TERM parking options in front of event registration (15 minute). After that, please follow all parking signage and park as per normal during the race.
What are my transport options getting to the event?
A shuttle will operate in the upper village areas, and all parking lots will be open through the event.
The SNOW Bus will also operate between Whitefish and Whitefish Mountain Resort.
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
No. You can easily request a full refund prior to the day of the event. New registrations must be completed by the competitor / gaurdian.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
No. I'll be honest, it is nice but it is not necessary.
Do WMR Employees / families receive a discount?
Pre-register online to recieve a 50% refund. (Credit card refunded)
Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event?
All skiers and snowboarders must be at least 8 years old and have a parent / guardian sign an assumption of risk policy prior to competing.
Please contact our events department at
406.862.2910 or firstname.lastname@example.org