Texas State Windsurfing Festival, Friday May 5 through Sunday May 7, 2017!
Location: Dallas Corinthian Yacht Club, aka DCYC
1399 Yacht Club Rd. Oak Point, Texas 75068
Join us for some fun in the sun and wind - enjoy windsurfing Texas style!
- Free sailing on Friday afternoon
- Two full days of racing - Saturday and Sunday
- Races - Multiple classes - Beginners welcome
- Dinner and a LIVE Band Saturday night! Party on!
- Prize drawings on Sunday after the trophy presentation (good stuff!!!)
- Camping on Friday and Saturday nights is encouraged and is free
- Not a Racer? - Free sailing Friday afternoon through Sunday
- Be sure to make it out on Friday afternoon when the fun begins!
Schedule (times are approximate):
Sat May 6:
8:30 am Onsite registration and packet pickup
10:30am Skipper's Meeting
11:00am First race
6:00 pm Dinner
8:00 pm Live Music by Zionaura
Sun May 7:
9:30 am Skipper's Meeting
10:00 am First Race
2:00 pm Race results, trophies, and prize drawings (must be present to win)
Please note: All sales are final.
Save This Event
Texas State Windsurfing Festival
1399 Yacht Club Rd.
North Texas Wind Riders
The North Texas Wind Riders is a club for windsurfers in the Dallas and North Texas area.
For more information go to our Facebook page.