Actions and Detail Panel
2017 Swamp Challenge Volunteers Positions
Sat, April 22, 2017, 6:00 AM – 7:30 PM EDT
The 2017 Swamp Challenge is looking for Fitness or Gator enthusiasts to help create the best event of the year. Register to volunteer by choosing the position below that best suits your taste and abilities:
1. Adventure Race: Help direct the athletes through the course and motivate them as the go. (40)
2. Fitness Competition Judge: We are looking for CrossFit Level 1 certified individuals or professional judges (those who have judged various level crossfit events). (20)
3. Fitness Competition Assistants: We need organized individuals who can help corral athletes before the event, collect scorecards, input scores, and other odds and ends associated with making each heat run on time and flawlessly as possible. This position will not be judging just helping run the fitness competition. (8)
4. Equipment Crew: The equipment crew will be broken up into setup, teardown, and equipment changes. The setup team will be responsible for getting the event ready the day before (April 21st) the event. The teardown crew will be responsible for breaking down the event and loading the truck. The equipment change crew will be working the day of the event and transitioning the various workout floors. (15)
5. Medical Team: SPOTS FILLED - Thank you!
6. Check in: SPOTS FILLED - Thank you!
7. Engineering & Building Team: This team is responsible for assisting in building the obstacles for the Adventure Race. This volunteer position will happen before the competition.
8. Setup Team: Friday, April 21st (Time to be determined). Assist in loading up all the equipment and setting up at the stadium the night before the event.
9. Setup Team: Saturday, April 22nd (6:00am) Assist in setting up for the event.
We encourage you to sign up for more than one assignment.
All volunteers will get a shirt, lunch, beverages, and snacks provided throughout the day for you. As well as drink tickets for the after party at First Magnitude.