Join your friends on the Fischer Pavilion for the best community event this Spring!
- New this year...catering by BB's Cafe! LIVE music! Appearance by Houston Dynamo’s mascot “Diesel”!
- Delicious menu options include boiled crawfish, fried catfish, fried shrimp, ettouffee and cheese pizza. Something for everyone!
- Beer, water, lemonade and tea are included in the price.
- Beignets by "Truck on the Bayou" & "Kona Ice" shaved ice (bring extra ca$h for dessert)!
- Fun for the entire StJPII family...play on the field, jumpy castles & free professional face painting!
- Tuition Raffle winner will be announced!
- Optional Stations of the Cross in the Chapel, starting at 4:30 p.m.
- EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT TICKET pricing expires on March 26!
- TICKETS CAN ONLY BE PURCHASED ONLINE (no checks)!
- Buy your tickets early, because they will NOT be sold at the door!
- Families will receive their meal tickets upon arrival.
- Weather permitting, the event will take place outside on the Pavillion and Soccer Field so bring your lawn chairs and bug spray.
- Snow Cone desserts will be sold by the "Kona Ice" truck; 20% of their proceeds will support The Legionaries of Christ West Houston office space (you may also make an optional donation when you buy your tickets).
- Children must be accompanied/supervised by an adult.
- Additional parking will be available at Kindercare after 6 PM. Do not park at Bush Elementary.
- In the unfortunate case you need to request a refund in Eventbrite, go to: Current Orders --> My Tickets --> "Request a Refund".
Thanks To Our Sponsors:
- Bullpen Marketing
- Enclave Vision
- Houston Methodist West Hospital
- ECI Catering