Actions and Detail Panel
2017 Spring Wellness Workshop Series
Sat, May 13, 2017, 2:00 PM – 4:00 PM CDT
Introducing the Spring 2017 Wellness Workshop Series powered by Natural Awakenings New Orleans.
- March 25th from 11am-1pm
- Amy Davis, RD, LDN
- SWEGS Kitchen
- “Balancing a Healthy Lifestyle in New Orleans”
- Learn to live a healthy, balanced lifestyle in New Orleans. We will talk about specific techniques to eat well, move often, all while having a blast in the wonderful city of New Orleans!
- April 22nd from 2pm-4pm
- Iina Ester, Ph.D.
- Live Free Laugh Hard Fitness
- “Lifestyle Illnesses and Everyday Choices"
- Learn the key lifestyle factors to preventing, managing, and healing lifestyle related illnesses, including diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, heart disease, stroke, and cancer.
- May 13th from 2pm-4pm
- Angela Chatham
- Pressing Forward LLC
- “Design Your Life: Life Planning & Balance”
- Learn to design your life with intention based on your desires and goals instead of drifting through life and finding yourself at an unexpected destination. If you are currently off course, you can begin taking steps to get back on-track today. Learn how to prioritize, create margin in your schedule, find balance, and other practical strategies so you can begin to make deposits into the 10 main areas of your life to live happy, balanced, and fulfilled.
Food & Beverage Provided by SWEGS Kitchen. Must preregister, limited seats available.