The Pre-Physical Therapy Club at USC invites you to the Second Annual Southern California Pre-Physical Therapy Conference. The Conference is open to all undergraduate or recently graduated students interested in pursuing a career in physical therapy. Attendees are provided with the opportunity to learn about different physical therapy specialties, network with faculty from a variety of physical therapy schools, and interact with other pre-physical therapy students.
What the Conference Includes:
- Keynote Speech from Dr. Chris Powers, the President of California Physical Therapy Association
- 2 Specialties Panels with PTs specializing in Oncology, Cardiology, Pelvic Floor, Sports and more!
- DPT Programs Admissions Panel
- Networking Fair with DPT Programs
- ** Lunch will be provided **
- ** The Conference is FREE to current USC undergraduate students. However, you must pay the deposit fee and will only get your money back if you attend. **
How to Register:
Please register through this Eventbrite website. Below is a list of dates when early, regular, and late registration begins. All registration closes January 20, 2017 at 11:59pm.
- Early Registration: December 5, 2016 at 10am
- Regular Registration: December 19, 2016 at 10am
- Late Registration: January 16, 2017 at 10am
Please register as soon as possible as there is a limited capacity. If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.