SOUL BEACH MUSIC FESTIVAL
May 25 - 29, 2017
The 2017 Soul Beach Music Festival kicks-off Memorial Day Weekend, in Aruba’s sun-kissed paradise, with five-days of power-packed events. Join Soul Music Lovers from around the world and take part in amped-up nightclubs, sizzling beach parties, music, and comedy concerts. Past line ups included Miguel, Isley Brothers, Jazmine Sullivan, Fantasia, Trey Songz, Babyface, Charlie Wilson, Ashanti, Estell, Due Hill, SWV, D’Angelo, Tamia, Elle Varner, Neyo, Rickey Smiley, D.L. Hugley, Joe, Chrisette Michelle, Jennifer Hudson, R. Kelly, Ledisi, Melanie Fiona, LL Kool J, Doug E. Fresh and more.
We are now accepting Deposits for the 2017 Soul Beach Music Festival. The Hotel otVillswill be announced July 2016. Reserve you spot now before we SELL OUT!!!!!
POLICIES & GENERAL INFORMATION
- A valid PASSPORT is required for this event.
- All payments are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
- Please register in your legal name and DOB as it appears on your Passport.
- Rates are not guaranteed until deposit is received.
- The initial deposit per guest(s) will hold your room at the quoted rate.
- Room rates are based on the total occupancy.
- If Double, Triple or Quad Occupancy is selected as your package, each guest(s) must pay their initial deposit within 5 days of booking.
- Please adhere to the Monthly Payment Schedule.
- Monthly payments must be made to secure your reservation.
- It’s important that you stay within the payment deadlines. Sexy Grown Folks Travel does no send out monthly notifications before due dates. You are responsible for making monthly payment on time.
- All guest(s) on the reservation must be up-to-date with payments.
- Payments received after due dates will incur a $25 late fee per person.
- Any late fees applied to your reservation do not go towards or decrease your reservation balance.
- Please notify Sexy Grown Folks Travel of a missed payment or cancellation in writing. If no contact is made within 10 days of a missed payment Sexy Grown Folks Travel will assume you have cancelled your reservation.
- If cancellation occurs and the occupancy of the room falls below the initial occupancy, payments must be paid to satisfy the adjusted room rate. Any new guest added to reservation will have to make all scheduled payments up-to-date.
- The Hotel will require you to present a valid photo ID, credit or debit card at check-in. The card is required for any mandatory fee as well as any additional hotel incidental charges such as parking, phone calls or minibar charges which are not included in the room rate.
- Room assignment is at the Hotel discretion
- Accommodations and events are subject to change at the Hotel or Vendor discretion at any time.
- We not sell tickets only to the Soul Beach Music Festival. Sexy Grown Folks Travelcan assist you with purchasing tickets to the concert but payment is due at the time of booking.
- Event is capacity-controlled and may sell out quickly.
- Airfare is not included. Each guest is responsible for their own flight to Aruba (AUA-Reina Beatrix International Airport
- Meals are not included.
- Official Soul Beach Music Festival information can be obtained at www.soulbeach.com. Tickets may be purchased on-line once the link has been posted.
- Transfers: Round trip transfers are included in your package price. You will be picked up at the airport and transported to the Holiday Inn Resort Aruba. Gratuities for the driver are not included and it is customary to tip the driver. If you make your own flight arrangements, please email a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Travel Insurance is not included. Each guest is responsible for purchasing their own Travel Insurance.
- Effective August 1, 2013 – Environmental Levy Tax $3 per room, per night added to each hotel bill.
- Please Note: All payments are assessed a service fee from Eventbrite & PayPal, these charges does not decrease your reservation balance.
- Please read Sexy Grown Folks TravelTerms and Policies here: www.sexygrowfolkstravel.com