2017 SOUL BEACH MUSIC FESTIVAL
Thursday, May 25, 2017 at 4:00 PM - Monday, May 29, 2017 at 3:00 PM (AST)
SOUL BEACH MUSIC FESTIVAL
May 25-29, 2017
The 2017 Soul Beach Music Festival kicks-off Memorial Day Weekend, in Aruba’s sun-kissed paradise, with five-days of power-packed events. Join Soul Music Lovers from around the world and take part in amped-up nightclubs, sizzling beach parties, music, and comedy concerts. Past line ups included Robin Thicke, Trey Songz, Babyface, Charlie Wilson, Ashanti, Estelle, Due Hill, SWV, D’Angelo, Tamia, Elle Varner, Neyo, Rickey Smiley, Mary J. Blige, D.L. Hughley, Joe, Chrisette Michelle, Jennifer Hudson, R. Kelly, Ledisi, Melanie Fiona, LL Kool J, Doug E. Fresh and more.
Holiday Inn Resort Aruba
The “New Holiday Inn Resort Aruba – Beach Resort & Casino, is situated on the most desired beachfront location in Palm Beach, Aruba. Come and enjoy the cool improvements and fresh renovations to all guest rooms, restaurants, bars leisure areas and more. Enjoy the most pristine and longest stretch beach in the area, perfect weather, trendy shopping, dining and sizzling nightlife right across the street. Their unique ambiance, seaside pools, creative restaurants, rejuvenating spa, casino, fitness facilities and on-site shopping, to the most adventurous water sports just steps away.
HOLIDAY INN RESORT ARUBA PACKAGES INCLUDES
- 5 Days/4 nights at the Holiday Inn Resort Aruba
- Round-Trip Airport-to-Hotel Transfers
- Welcome Drink
- Gift Bag
- All Taxes & Fees included
HOLIDAY INN RESORT ARUBA PACKAGE PRICES (PER PERSON)
Single Occupancy - $775.00
Double Occupancy - $475.00
Triple Occupancy - $395.00
(Quad Occupancy Not Available)
Deposits & Monthly Payment Schedule (Per Person)
$100 Deposit per person due by 1/20/2017
$50 or more per person due by 2/20/2017
$50 or more per person due by 3/20/2017
Final Payment due on or before 4/10/2017 (NO EXCEPTIONS)
POLICIES & GENERAL INFORMATION
- A valid PASSPORT is required for this event.
- All payments are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
- Please register in your legal name and DOB as it appears on your Passport.
- Rates are not guaranteed until deposit is received.
- The initial deposit per guest(s) will hold your room at the quoted rate.
- Room rates are based on the total occupancy.
- If Double, Triple or Quad Occupancy is selected as your package, each guest(s) must pay their initial deposit within 5 days of booking.
- Please adhere to the Monthly Payment Schedule.
- Monthly payments must be made to secure your reservation.
- It’s important that you stay within the payment deadlines. Star Class Travel does no send out monthly notifications before due dates. You are responsible for making monthly payment on time.
- All guest(s) on the reservation must be up-to-date with payments.
- Payments received after due dates will incur a $25 late fee per person.
- Any late fees applied to your reservation do not go towards or decrease your reservation balance.
- Please notify Star Class Travel of a missed payment or cancellation in writing. If no contact is made within 10 days of a missed payment Star Class Travel will assume you have cancelled your reservation.
- If cancellation occurs and the occupancy of the room falls below the initial occupancy, payments must be paid to satisfy the adjusted room rate. Any new guest added to reservation will have to make all scheduled payments up-to-date.
- The Hotel will require you to present a valid photo ID, credit or debit card at check-in. The Hotel will hold $50 per room on your credit or debit card for any mandatory fee as well as any additional hotel incidental charges such as parking, phone calls or minibar charges which are not included in the room rate.
- Room assignment is at the Hotel discretion
- Accommodations and events are subject to change at the Hotel or Vendor discretion at any time.
- We not sell tickets only to the Soul Beach Music Festival. Star Class Travel can assist you with purchasing tickets to the concert but payment is due at the time of booking.
- Event is capacity-controlled and may sell out quickly.
- Airfare is not included. Each guest is responsible for their own flight to Aruba (AUA-Reina Beatrix International Airport). However; for groups of 10 or more traveling on the same itinerary, we are able to secure air travel with a minimal deposit. Please ask about more information on Group Air.
- Meals are not included.
- Official Soul Beach Music Festival information can be obtained at www.soulbeach.net. Tickets may be purchased on-line or at the resort concierge desk.
- Transfers: Round trip transfers are included in your package price. You will be picked up at the airport and transported to the Holiday Inn Resort Aruba. Gratuities for the driver are not included and it is customary to tip the driver. If you make your own flight arrangements, please email a copy to email@example.com.
- Travel Insurance is not included. Each guest is responsible for purchasing their own Travel Insurance.
- Effective August 1, 2013 – Environmental Levy Tax $3 per room, per night added to each hotel bill.
- Please Note: All payments are assessed a service fee from Eventbrite & PayPal, these charges does not decrease your reservation balance.
- Please read Star Class Travel Terms and Policies here:http://www.starclasstravel.com/#!/c3r5
Star Class Travel is not affiliated with the Aruba Soul Beach Music Festival. We are a travel agency that specializes in getting you to the Aruba Soul Beach Music Festival.
Save This Event
When & Where
Star Class Travel
Star Class Travel is an online travel agency that specializes in group travel to exclusive events around the world. Our accommodations includes but not limited to: hotels, event passes, party passes and cruises all on a convenient and affordable payment plan.
Star Class Travel's goal is to provide a Posh experience to everyone who seeks our services. Superior customer service and attention to detail ensures customers that they are in the care of professionals. We look forward to earning your business.
VIP treatment leaves you feeling like a Star!