Enjoy our Early Bird rate, $1,299 (normally $1,499) from now until March 1, 2017!
For Local Group Members- use code "LocalGroup" to enjoy $199 off your ticket.
For groups of three or more from the same company- use code "SchoolofFish" to enjoy $250 off of each ticket.
For Speakers - use code "Speaker" to enjoy $300 off your ticket.
For Partners - use code "Partner" to enjoy $199 off your ticket.
Registration ends May 10th, 2017.
We’re excited to bring the 2017 Small Giants Summit to Detroit at the Garden Theatre, a classically-staged theatre with exposed brick and intimate vibes to enrich your learning experience. Expect two full days of challenges, celebration, learning and relationship building, with an optional third day experience called the Day of Mojo (read more below). The Small Giants Summit is a unique platform for elevated conversation on realities, promises, and practices of companies aspiring to grow with purpose and intention.
We will focus on the concept of "Reinvention," first to honor recent transformations in our host city of Detroit and then to extend the same theme as we share and discuss how we have reinvented our businesses and continue to evolve to adapt to ever-changing landscapes and new challenges.
The #SGCSummit2017 will feature:
- Fast-paced storytelling designed to get peer perspectives on issues most relevant to you.
- Interactive workshop sessions.
- Purposeful, guided networking sessions.
- Interactive panels of Small Giants bringing you into their stories of growth, change, and impact with a focus on the intersection of philosophy and best practices.
- Insights from international Small Giants leaders about building a great company while managing different cultures.
- Group social events that highlight the host city’s unique history, personality, and values.
Try our Bonus Day of Mojo! Add an offsite excursion to enjoy some of the great businesses of Detroit with a small group on May 19. Enjoy this offer for an additional $300 (add-on option displayed as separate ticket above). Ticket includes round-trip transportation, city and company explorations, and two meals! Watch our video recap from the 2016 Day of Mojo:
A formal agenda and additional information will be shared closer to the event in Q1 of 2017. Upon registering, you will begin to receive communications providing you with ample instruction on what to expect and how to prepare - everything you need to know so you can arrive to the Summit ready to learn!
Registration and payment does not include hotel stay. Upon registering, please reserve a room under our block at the Westin Book Cadillac Detroit by calling 1-888-627-7150 and request a room in the block named "Small Giants" or click here to book online. You may book within the block for the nights of Tuesday the 16th, Wednesday the 17th, and Thursday the 18th at a rate of $179 a night. SPACE IS LIMITED so please act with urgency. Please reserve your room by April 27, 2017. Please note that group ground transportation each morning to the Garden Theatre from the Westin will be coordinated.
If you have any questions at all, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cancellations or requests for refunds must be received in writing. To cancel a registration, please e-mail email@example.com and include “SG 2017 Cancellation” in the subject line.
- Cancellations made prior to March 31st, 2017 will be refunded in full minus a $150 administrative fee.
- Cancellations made between March 31st, 2017 and April 17th, 2017 are subject to a forfeiture of 50% of the registration fee.
- Cancellations made after April 17th, 2017 or no shows are not eligible for a refund.
- Cancellations on group discounted tickets will lose the discount.
- Registration fee may not be used towards registration for a future event.
Save This Event
When & Where
Small Giants Community
The Small Giants Community is an organization committed to the development of values-driven business leaders. We take entrepreneurs on a journey, supporting them each step of the way with the resources, events, mentorship and connections needed to take their business to the next level and bring their vision to reality.