San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
They’re often the unsung heroes of our community, but each spring we sing their praises. The Service to Children Awards is an opportunity to recognize individuals and community groups whose efforts have significantly helped protect children and strengthen families.
The 2017 Service to Children Awards celebration will be held on Tuesday, April 18, 2017 from 5:30 pm to 8:00 pm at the Gerald R. Ford Presidential Museum.
The 2017 Service to Children Award recipients are as follows:
- Booker T. Washington Volunteer Award: A volunteer who has given his or her time to programs and services focused on children and families.
- Christine Nelson Professional Award: A professional who is committed to efforts that support children and families.
- Lifetime Child Advocate Award: An individual who has devoted a lifetime of service to children and families.
- Community Group Professional Award: An established group or organization that shares our vision to protect children, support families and strengthen our community.
- Family Friendly Business Award: An organization dedicated to family friendly practices and community outreach that improves the lives of children in our community.
Family Futures would like to thank our event sponsors that make it possible for us to recognize the individuals and groups in our community that support children and families.
A special thank you to our event sponsors:
If you are interested in learning more about sponsorship opportunities for your business or organization, please contact Joy Walczak, Resource Champion, at email@example.com or 616.454.4673.
For more information and videos about past recipients, visit us online at http://familyfutures.net/join-us/service-to-children-awards/