San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Everyone knows that the strength of their business relationships is critical to achieving their goals each year. Based on the critically acclaimed book, Business Relationships That Last, and his new book, The Relationship Engine, this highly interactive program aligns with the best practices of Servant Leadership.
Message from Joe Kiedinger:
Wow, our 5th Annual Servant Leadership Summit. Time
is flying and that’s why it’s so important that we stay on
this crucial management style of leadership and living.
It’s time again to be reminded and coached.
I met Ed Wallace while doing Servant Leadership
coaching for a client in Texas. Our mutual client,
Lyle, insisted we get together. That was four years ago
and we now are finally listening to his advice! Ed is
aligned with the servant philosophies and focuses on
building relationships that last. His first book, Business
Relationships That Last, is at the heart of his message.
Ed will be debuting his second book, The Relationship
Engine this Fall. It will be the tenants of this second
book that will be the platform of this years summit. I’m
proud and excited for you to hear and grow through his
entertaining and thought provoking workshop.
I hope you can attend! Reserve your seats early as this,
again, is a limited and intimate experience.
Ed Wallace, author and managing partner of the
Relational Capital Group, will conduct the program
sharing best practices for immediate action around
prioritizing, measuring, and advancing your most
important relationships connected to your 2017
performance goals.This highly interactive keynote will
focus on the importance of advancing key relationships
at the executive level, relationships that impact business
performance and make work more enjoyable. Ed will
share “Max” the taxi cab driver’s stories that illustrate his
simply profound approach–our success is by, with, and
through the experience we create for other people.
• The Principle of Worthy Intent
• Essential qualities like Credibility, Integrity and Authenticity
• Applying a strategic view and approach using the Relational Ladder® process to develop lasting relationships with colleagues, supervisors, team members and outside contacts
• Action Plans for five relationships aligned with 2017 goals that make the process part of daily work
• An understanding of how a contact’s Relational GPS® - Goals,Passions, and Struggles – is the secret to advancing every business relationship
• Ability to demonstrate fluency and on-going application of the concepts/process
7:30 AM - 8:00 AM
8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Ticket purchase includes continental breakfast, workshop and Ed's newly released bookThe Relationship Engine
When & Where