San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Join friends and family on Saturday, May 6th at Tri Kappa's signature event - Savor Sip & See! While strolling down Main Street, you will get to stop into participating businesses, enjoy savory and sweet foods courtesy of local restaurants, and sip on various wines and beers. This popular event supports charity, culture, and education in Boone County.
Saturday, May 6, 2017:
6:00 – 7:30 p.m. Appetizers
7:30 – 8:30 p.m. Small Plates
8:30 – 9:30 p.m. Desserts
Tickets are $50 in advance or $60 at the door! Get your tickets today.
Special Thanks to our Event Sponsors and Partners
Investors in the Future
Friends of Tri Kappa
Some of our retailers will provide special discounts and sales for Savor Sip & See guests on May 6th.
- Ballerinas and Bruisers: 10% off that night
- Blooms ad Linen: 10% off that night
- Blooming Life: 15% off yoga packages that night
- Body Outfitters: Register to win a free consult and 3 free months of personal training at new location (for new customers)
- Butler’s Pantry: 25% off single item until July 1
- CV Art and Frame: hour VIP tour/presentation of Salvador Dali’s artwork on Saturday, May 13th from 5:00-6:00 p.m.
- Siros: 10% if you come back between May 7-12
Save This Event
When & Where
Zionsville's Tri Kappa Chapter
Zionsville's Tri Kappa chapter is a non-profit organization of women committed to promoting charity, culture and education in our community. Our members share their unique talents, friendship and passion by raising funds that are returned to students through scholarships and local non-profits through grants. Tri Kappa is a respected statewide organization, which many groups and individuals depend upon for leadership and assistance.