San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
THE FIFTH ANNUAL HOUSING RESOURCE FAIR
Support for SF renters, homebuyers, and homeowners
This FREE event will help you connect with free and low cost local resources to help you find a home you can actually afford.
- Get information about affordable homeownership opportunities including Below Market Rate homes
- Learn about city, state, and federal down payment assistance programs.
- Find out about new SF developments, and visit them.
***Bus tour participation requires a separate registration. Bus tour registration will open Friday, May 5th. All Housing Expo registrees will be notified by email once the registration goes live.***
Having trouble with your mortgage payments?
- Speak face to face with your mortgage lender.
- Receive coaching from a HUD certified housing counselor.
- Apply for programs that could help you reduce your mortgage payment or bring your delinquent account current.
Looking to rent in SF?
- Learn about affordable rental programs.
- Understand your rights as a tenant.
- Connect with legal resources and eviction prevention services.
Attend free informational workshops led by industry experts!
- BMR Properties (Spanish and Tagalog interpretation available): Learn what it takes to qualify and apply for a BMR home in San Francisco.
- Downpayment Assistance (Cantonese interpretation available): Ask experts about city, state, and federal down payment assistance programs.
- Rent vs. Buy: How does homeownership stack up to renting? Is it really worth it to buy?
- How Much Can I Afford?: How to shop for a lender and prepare your household budget for homeownership
- Second Chance at Homeownership: Have you experienced foreclosure, bankruptcy, or credit challenges? Outlining a path to re-enter the homeownership market.
- The Basics of TIC Ownership: Learn what it takes to buy a TIC, and get the latest information on financing options.
- Steps to Homeownership (Cantonese interpretation available): Overview of the homebuying process, and resources to support your path to homeownership.
- Affordable Rental Options in SF (Tagalog interpretation available): Learn about affordable rental programs in San Francisco, City preferance programs, and how to use the new housing information and application portal.
- Refinancing Your Home: Thinking about refinancing your home to tap into your home equity or reduce your monthly payment? This class is for you!
- Renting in San Francisco: Understand out city's unique rental market. Tools to support your search, and tips to make your application shine.
Lunch will be provided!
Mayor's Office of Housing
& Community Development
City College of San Francisco
Real Estate Department
Interested in volunteering or hosting an exhibitor table? Email us at: email@example.com.
Save This Event
When & Where
Homeownership SF is a collaboration of experienced, nonprofit housing counseling service providers and serves as a centralized resource for affordable housing opportunities and foreclosure intervention education and counseling in San Francisco.