13th Annual Business Conference: HR Leading the Leadership Agenda
Rutgers University's award-winning graduate chapter of the Society for Human Resource Management (RU SHRM) organizes an annual business conference in the spring of each year. This important one-day conference attracts more than 200 top executive business leaders, human resource professionals, graduate and undergraduate students, and Rutgers HR faculty and staff experts.
Currently our notable speakers will include:
- Jen Ughetta, Sr VP, Munich Reinsurance Inc.
- Debbie Lynch, CHRO, Ansell Corporation
- Alex Desamour, VP Talent Acquisition and Diversity, Becton Dickinson
- Darlene Repollet, AVP HR, Chubb
- Penelope Sur, AVP HR, L'Oreal
- Eric Warren, Director Mergers and Acquisitions and Retirement Plans, Honeywell
- Consultant Team from Willis Towers Watson
More information concerning conference participants will be forthcoming.
We expect SHRM/HRCI certification credits to be approved as part of this event.
Check-in/Registration at the door will begin at 7:30 AM on Friday, March 31. The Conference will begin at 8:30 AM and late check-ins will end at 9:30 AM.
Parking will be available to visitors in the Green and Yellow Lots. Faculty, Staff, and Students must park only in lots they are authorized to park in. Signs will be posted for reference on the day of the conference.
- HR Professionals - $50 (Fee covers basic expenses for the conference)
- In-Transition – Free
- Students/Faculty - Free (Student/Faculty ID is required during check-in)