Actions and Detail Panel
2017 Recruiting Leadership Lab Deep Dive - Seattle
Thu, May 18, 2017, 8:00 AM – Fri, May 19, 2017, 12:00 PM PDT
What is the Recruiting Leadership Lab - Deep Dive?
- A 1-1/2 day public lab focused on Tech Sourcing Strategies.
- Peers sharing best practices, work solo and in small groups to build prototype strategies and processes, talk about driving adoption and measuring the impact of our work, and critique and praise each other’s work to make us all smarter, better leaders. Each person walks away with actionable, ready-to-implement strategies, programs, and processes. This is not a sit-back, watch PowerPoint conference.
- Note: this is not a conference or hands-on sourcing training. If you want boolean search best practices, this is not the workshop for you. Our focus is on strategies. We’ll still talk about real-world, actionable, practical, how-to strategies, but we will not focus on the laptop- or phone-based sourcing tactics that you’d get from a workshop for recruiters and sourcers.
- Credibly led by John Vlastelica. John was a recruiting director with Amazon.com and Expedia, who - now, through Recruiting Toolbox, provides strategic consulting and training services to recruiting leaders from companies like Adidas, Bloomberg, Starbucks, Google, Amazon, Yahoo!, Groupon, Hitachi, Electronic Arts, ESPN, PepsiCo, Target, TripAdvisor, and Salesforce.com.
Date & Location April 26-27, 2017
Tues: 8am-5:30pm + Dinner until 8:30pm
Tuition & Registration
$1,500 for 1-1/2 days, including a light breakfast on both days and lunch & dinner on day 1
Limit 2 attendees/company
You must be a current corporate tech-focused recruiting manager or director, who leads programs or recruiters for a company who makes 200-20,000 hires/year. You will be vetted to ensure you’re a match before we
confirm your registration.
Sorry, no vendors, sponsors or third-party recruiters allowed. While we believe strongly that vendors and suppliers (RPO, services firms, agencies, consultants, etc.) can be critical to the success of a corporate recruiting leader, this particular event is for 20 corporate recruiting managers/directors only. All of the content is built around an in-house, corporate recruiting leader's challenges, and all of the attendees - who want to grow their networks with corporate peers - expect the people sitting next to them to be in similar roles. We have nothing against the vendors/suppliers/partners in our community; this just isn't the right event for them. If you have questions about your eligibility to attend, please contact us before ordering. If you are not eligible and you register, your registration fee will be refunded.
What will you learn?
April Topic: Tech Sourcing Strategies. What strategies work to find and engage the world’s best tech talent? How can you build out a strategy that will work for the kind of roles you hire? What are the key leadership challenges you’ll face if you’re trying to change the way your tech recruiting teams source? And how can you engage the tech hiring managers in your strategy? And finally, what key programs must be in place for you to scale tech sourcing? We’ll discuss this - and more - in our 1-1/2 day Deep Dive on Tech Sourcing Strategies.
- Access to smart, vetted peers who are working to solve similar tech recruiting leadership and scaling challenges
- A safe, lab environment where you can share, ask questions, prototype ideas, and learn
- Best practice, real-world strategies, programs, processes to take back to your tech hiring teams
- Post-lab networking, webinars, Slack channel access for ongoing learning
Want more info? Review the agenda, read what past attendees have said, and learn more about the event format and focus areas on our info page at http://RecruitingLeadershipLab.com/deepdive
If you cannot make the event, you may send another eligible person from your company (corporate tech recruiting manager+ level) to take your place at the same event. Just email us at least 5 days before the event, so that we can get them signed up.
Full credit card refunds are available if you cancel at least 45 days before the event. If you cancel 44-15 days before the event, you may receive a partial credit card refund (50%) or you may receive a full credit to be used against the next scheduled event. If you cancel 14-5 days before the event, Recruiting Toolbox will have already ordered your workshop materials and food, and will not have enough time to sell your seat to another person, so you will not be eligible for any credit card refund but you will receive a 50% credit to apply towards your tuition for the next event. If you cancel 4 days or less before the event, you will not be eligible for any credit card refund but you will receive a 25% credit to apply towards your tuition for the next event. Note: All credits for the next event must be used well before registration closes, as our events sell out well in advance, and if you wait to sign up for the next event, we cannot guarantee you a spot among the 20 person workshop. Therefore, to use your 25% of 50% credit, you must sign up for the next event within 30 days of your cancellation.