What is the Recruiting Leadership Lab?
- A 2-day public workshop focused on recruiting leadership and strategy.
- Built for high-potential corporate recruiting managers and directors who lead recruiters and want to improve their executive influence, strategic thinking, team leadership, and problem solving skills in a hands-on, scenario based workshop environment. Note: This is not your typical powerpoint-style training. Get ready to work through real-world scenarios and case studies, so you get to practice with your peers and then debrief to discuss best practices.
- You must manage corporate recruiters to attend.
- Credibly led by John Vlastelica. John was a recruiting director with Amazon.com and Expedia, who - now, through Recruiting Toolbox, provides strategic consulting and training services to recruiting leaders from companies like Nike, Uber, Yahoo!, ESPN, Bloomberg, Google, PepsiCo, Booking, and Starbucks.
Date & Location March 1-2, 2017
Wed: 8:00am-5:30pm + Dinner at 6:00 pm
Tuition & Registration
$2,500 USD for both days, including meals
Limit 2 attendees/company
Corporate Recruiting Managers and Directors who lead recruiters and are responsible for recruiting strategy for some or all of their organization. MUST MANAGE CORPORATE RECRUITERS TO ATTEND.
Sorry, no vendors, sponsors or third-party recruiters allowed. While we believe strongly that vendors and suppliers (RPO, services firms, agencies, consultants, etc.) can be critical to the success of a corporate recruiting leader, this particular event is for 20 corporate recruiting managers/directors only. All of the content is built around an in-house, corporate recruiting leader's challenges, and all of the attendees - who want to grow their networks with corporate peers - expect the people sitting next to them to be in similar roles. We have nothing against the vendors/suppliers/partners in our community; this just isn't the right event for them. If you have questions about your eligibility to attend, please contact us before ordering. If you are not eligible and you register, your registration fee will be refunded.
What will you learn?
You will learn and practice recruiting leadership skills and develop competencies around executive influence, strategy, team leadership, prioritization, and organizational savviness. This is a hands-on workshop, not a presentation - get ready to work!
- How to Build and Present a Quality Business Case
- How to Create and Communicate Recruiting Strategy
- How to Prioritize and Gain Commitment
- How to Justify Resources
- How to Drive Change
- How to Create Recruiting Teams that are more Consultative and Strategic
Want more info? Review the agenda, read what past attendees have said, and learn more about the event format and focus areas on our info page at http://RecruitingLeadershipLab.com
Cancellation Policy: If you cannot make the event, you may send another eligible person from your company (corporate recruiting manager+ level) to take your place at the same event. Just email us at least 5 days before the event, so that we can get them signed up.
Full credit card refunds are available if you cancel at least 45 days before the event. If you cancel 44-15 days before the event, you may receive a partial credit card refund (50%) or you may receive a full credit to be used against the next scheduled event. If you cancel 14-5 days before the event, Recruiting Toolbox will have already ordered your workshop materials and food, and will not have enough time to sell your seat to another person, so you will not be eligible for any credit card refund but you will receive a 50% credit to apply towards your tuition for the next event. If you cancel 4 days or less before the event, you will not be eligible for any credit card refund but you will receive a 25% credit to apply towards your tuition for the next event. Note: All credits for the next event must be used well before registration closes, as our events sell out well in advance, and if you wait to sign up for the next event, we cannot guarantee you a spot among the 20 person workshop. Therefore, to use your 25% or 50% credit, you must sign up for the next event within 30 days of your cancellation.