San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
You are invited to participate in our 3nd annual 2017 REAL Futsal Tournament held at Clark University’s Dolan Field House. U14 and above will have certified referees.
Clark University's Women’s Soccer Partnership
REAL Fútbol Training has partnered up with Clark University's Women’s Soccer. The Clark U players will be volunteering their time to ref and run concessions. Part of the proceeds will benefit Clark University's Women’s Soccer Program.
To streamline the process, players can register individually under your team. Please follow this process below.
Team Coaches and Players
- Add Team: Coaches/Managers must add your team first before players can register under your team name in the system.
- Enter your team name as “Team Name (AgeGroupGender – Coach)”.
- Example: “NEFC (U12B – Hansen)”.
Free Agent Players - Join our "REAL..." when registering.
- Cost: $35 per player before January 15, 2017. $45 per player after January 15, 2017
- Registration Deadline: January 21, 2017 (Extended)
- Date: Sunday, January 29, 2016
- Location: Clark University's Dolan Field House (Off Park Ave, not the Kneller basketball gym), 97 Beaver St, Worcester, MA
- Ages: U8 (co-ed), U10, U12, U14 and HS Boys and Girls
- 3 games guarenteed. U10, U12, U14 and HS have finals (no semis).
NO CLEATS! Wear Indoors or running shoes. No black soled shoes that mark up the floor. For the safety of everyone, players should bring in a change of shoes. If the gym is wet, it will be slippery.
Fans watch from the outside of the fields. Teams are in the inside. Parking will be difficult. Please allow enough time to park and walk over to the field house.
Team/Player Check In
Player/Team Check in will take place 45 minutes before your 1st game. Coaches can check in their team or each player can check in themselves, please provide the below documents to the tournament registration staff:
- Copy of the registration Receipt
Concessions and restrooms are on the lower floor. Food and drinks (accept water) are not permitted in the gym.
Soccer Equipment Donations
REAL/Clark University has partnered with Little Grasshoppers Helping Others who are currently accepting donations of any new or used soccer equipment, cleats, and shin guards. They will have a box where you can drop off your donation. These donations are shipped to third world countries to support local village soccer program start ups. We are also partnered up with StandUp For Kids, please consider bringing in a blanket or a jacket (s) that are no longer needed.
For tournament or registration questions, please contact Phonethip (Tip) Ketnouvong at firstname.lastname@example.org, 508.320.4036
Save This Event
When & Where
REAL Futbol Training
Welcome to REAL Futbol Training's Online Registration Site.
You will be ask to provide the buyer's info and the player's information. At the end, you will be redirected to PayPal to process your payment. Through PayPal, you can pay with a credit card, debit card or check. Please note that you do not need to create a PayPal account to process the payment.
Free events will not require any PayPal processing.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.