Prader-Willi Alliance 27th Annual Conference
April 28 & 29, 2017
Desmond Hotel & Conference Center, 660 Albany Shaker Rd, Albany, New York 12211
For your convenience PWANY has reserved a block of rooms for Thursday and Friday nights at a special conference rate of $129.00 per night, for double or king rooms.
- The Desmond is an entirely non-smoking property.
- Complimentary high speed WiFi internet access throughout the hotel.
- Complimentary 24 Hour business center with access to computers and printers.
- Complimentary coffee in the Billiards Room 6:30am – 10:00am.
- Indoor pool, hot tub, and fitness center.
- Complimentary Parking.
- Complimentary shuttle provides 24-hour service to the Albany International Airport, based upon availability.
- Billiards Room.
- 24 Hour ATM.
- Flight Time TV in our lobby, broadcasting live departures and arrivals at the Albany International Airport.
- Complimentary USA Today and local Times Union newspapers available at Front Desk.
- Business Services available at the Front Desk: shipping and receiving, express mail, photocopying and faxing.
- Laundry and Dry Cleaning Service, "same day" available – Monday through Friday.
- Two restaurants available on-site: Simpson’s Grille - Casual dining for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The Tavern – English-style pub for lunch and dinner.
To make reservations at the conference hotel you must call the hotel directly at (518) 869-8100 or (800) 448-3500 and use the coupon code 12L16V. You will not be able to use the code for on-line reservations, and we cannot guarantee the conference rate unless you use the above telephone number. We have a limited number of rooms blocked, so please make your reservations as soon as possible to ensure you receive the PWANY discount. If you have difficulty securing a room for this conference, please email Barb at email@example.com for help.
For more details go to http://www.prader-willi.org
Save This Event
Desmond Hotel & Conference Center
660 Albany Shaker Rd.
New York 12211
Prader-Willi Alliance of New York, Inc.
Prader-Willi Alliance of New York, Inc. was founded in 1990. The purpose of the organization is as follows:
- To provide information to the general public about Prader-Willi syndrome (PWS): to promote awareness of PWS among the general public and medical and therapeutic professionals; to provide forms for discussion and professional interchange on the subject of PWS.
- To provide assistance, information, referral, and advocacy services to families and friends of persons suffering from PWS.
- To encourage and support research into the causes, cure and treatment of PWS.
- To assist and support the purposes and activities of the national Prader-Willi Syndrome Association, USA,
- To conduct any and all other activities as shall from time to time be found appropriate in connection with any or all of the purposes of this organization.