Actions and Detail Panel
2017 One By One Conference - Memphis Region
Sat, March 25, 2017, 8:30 AM – 2:00 PM CDT
Sales Have Ended
Sales Have Ended
For all Mentors, Prayer Partners, Coordinators and those interested in learning more about One by One!
This year's Conference will include:
- A tour of the Morning Center - providing FREE full-service pre-natal care to any woman in urban and under-served areas of the city.
- A tour of Hannah's Closet - a baby store that assists One by One Participant Moms with baby clothes and accessories.
- A Ministry Resource Fair - featuring resources and ministries that can provide assistance/support to our Participant Moms.
- A Prayer Room
- Food, fellowship and an encouraging word!
- Two training sessions hosted by special guest Randy Pool from Mississippi River Ministry:
Session 1: Ministering Through a Poverty Worldview
Ministering to the underserved of those in poverty requires two fresh perspectives: that we see them the way that God sees them and that we see them the way they see themselves. Not understanding the culture affects both the approach and the response of those seeking to share the gospel with those who see the world differently. “Ministering Through a Poverty Worldview” provides insights on cross-cultural ministry to wanting to evangelize those within generational poverty.
Session 2: Transforming Benevolent Giving
The struggle of many churches is in the area of compassion ministry that seeks to meet needs without creating dependency. The Body of Christ is directed to serve with discernment, and yet too many times, benevolent ministry is reduced to a church site ATM. “Transforming Benevolent Ministry” will examine the attitude of believers, the abuse of receivers, and the balance between relief and development.
Register now...You don't want to miss it!
- On-line registration will continue through March 18, 2017
- If on-line registration is not an option, please contact Jeanetta in our office at (901) 857-1153 to register by mail and pay by check or cash.
- If you would like to register a group of people, please contact Jeanetta in our office at (901) 857-1153.